Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated delayed/cancelled international flights (2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 11, 2022, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
For domestic flight issues, use

Information resources:
UA Flight Status
FlightAware / Flightstats (flight details)
Cancelled Flights (FlightAware)
Diverted Flights

Previous international delayed / cancelled report threads
Consolidated delayed/cancelled international flights (2021)
Consolidated delayed/cancelled international flights (2020)
Consolidated delayed/cancelled international flights (2019)
Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2018)
Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2017)
Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2016)
Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2015)
Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2014)
Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2012/13)

If you need documentation of delay / cancellation for trip insurance or refunds from hotel / tour / .... operator, try this
Verification letters
Upon request, we can provide a statement of proof that a United flight was delayed or canceled. You may email your request to [email protected]. Be sure to include the names of all customers in your party, confirmation number, flight numbers and dates of travel, phone contact and the email address or mailing address where you would like it sent. Please allow 5-10 business days for processing.
[email protected], response in 30 business days
Print Wikipost

Consolidated delayed/cancelled international flights (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Looks like UA flights to FRA and MUC canceled tonight and the returns on Wednesday, as well, I guess due to the LH ground staff strike on 7/27.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
The 11 p.m. EWR-LHR seems to be almost permanently cancelled due to the LHR airport situation. 4 days in a row ...
Old Jul 26, 2022, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by cfischer
The 11 p.m. EWR-LHR seems to be almost permanently cancelled due to the LHR airport situation. 4 days in a row ...
Presumably this is the slot they've decided to use to meet the reduced requirements.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 12:52 pm

Programs: CO Platinum,AA GOLD,HiltonHHonors Diamond,Marriott Ambassador,National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by cfischer
They moved me from the 11PM to the 10PM
Old Jul 26, 2022, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gusd
Looks like UA flights to FRA and MUC canceled tonight and the returns on Wednesday, as well, I guess due to the LH ground staff strike on 7/27.
Actually into FRA one frequency from IAD, ORD, SFO and the flights from EWR, DEN and IAH are running; so 6/9 flights into FRA and from tomorrow fortunately are still operating.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 11:47 am

Programs: United 1K
Ua 907 ord-fra

The 6pm ORD-FRA United flight has been canceled nearly every day. Anyone know what's going on?
Old Jul 27, 2022, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Capacity constraints at FRA, perhaps? Plus, of course, the strike at FRA would account for the most recent.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K and MM, Marriot, Hilton
Originally Posted by uber1K_Flyer
The 6pm ORD-FRA United flight has been canceled nearly every day. Anyone know what's going on?

strike
Old Jul 27, 2022, 12:45 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Aeroplan 25k, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
My parents are on 907 a few weeks from now...obviously there's a good amount of time for this situation to resolve itself but absent that, what if anything would happen to my parents? Would they be re-routed via, e.g., EWR? My mom's getting a little anxious. They have an onward connection from Frankfurt (thankfully at least the scheduled layover following 907's arrival is nearly 4 hours). To make it even more complicated, flights were booked as part of a tour package...
Old Jul 27, 2022, 12:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
I'm supposed to be on this flight in 2 weeks. Curious to see if it gets cancelled. They're still selling it for that week.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by EJRofChicago
My parents are on 907 a few weeks from now...obviously there's a good amount of time for this situation to resolve itself but absent that, what if anything would happen to my parents? Would they be re-routed via, e.g., EWR? My mom's getting a little anxious. They have an onward connection from Frankfurt (thankfully at least the scheduled layover following 907's arrival is nearly 4 hours). To make it even more complicated, flights were booked as part of a tour package...
i would contact the tour operator to ask about IRROPS.
EJRofChicago likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA, BA
UA984 CDG-SFO had some awful delays in late June/early July, but was doing much better ... until today. Departed six hours late with an almost immediate diversion to ORD. Would that be in anticipation of the crew timing out? They're finally approaching SFO as I write this, nine hours late.

Last edited by Tintagel; Jul 27, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Old Jul 28, 2022, 8:27 am

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Originally Posted by Tintagel
UA984 CDG-SFO had some awful delays in late June/early July, but was doing much better ... until today. Departed six hours late with an almost immediate diversion to ORD. Would that be in anticipation of the crew timing out? They're finally approaching SFO as I write this, nine hours late.
I was at CDG yesterday getting on the 1 hour delayed EWR flight and noticed they were still not pushing at 45 min past departure. Normally I'd be on it, but was connecting through ewr to SFO to sit with a friend to ewr. When they announced the boarding for SFO in the Air Canada lounge, and we were delayed, i was jealous, now totally relieved. Appears they left CDG 6 hours late...must have been MX since they were boarded and ready on time. Yes i assume Ord was to get legal crew.
Tintagel likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 9:08 pm

Programs: Free agent, UA 1K, Bonvoy Gold
UA 872 TPE-SFO affected by Chinese Military Exercises?

Flying UA 1175 tomorrow and tracking the inbound plane which is operating UA 872 TPE-SFO. It left the gate, taxied out to the runway and then turned off the runway as per Flightradar24. I saw KE and other airlines have cancelled their TPE flights as a precaution. Any idea what's going on at TPE?
Old Aug 4, 2022, 9:46 pm

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
SFO-TPE flew Thursday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.