Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

removing service agents from clubs? New direction: combo in-person / virtual agents

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2022, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Virtual agent link

https://united.fiveout.app/welcome
Print Wikipost

removing service agents from clubs? New direction: combo in-person / virtual agents

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2022, 10:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, DL Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by fumje
I thought similar, and that maybe the backsplash was renewed, but I don't have an old photo available to check.

No sign of any auto-gates anywhere. The entrance downstairs still staffed by a pair of agents or three.
Went back and looked at old pics. The counters always lit up and the backsplash was the same as it is today. No construction/changes after all!

Finally stopped by B6 yesterday and was THRILLED to see Mary and Bettina there in person at the desks again. Truly made my day to see them back in action! Two of UA’s very best.
SS255 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.