Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shares Training

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2021, 9:50 pm

Not really the employee's fault, as they probably got hired as a wfh reservations agent and got thrown to the wolves. This bs happens more often than we realize. And receiving training can be a daunting task esp if you are working for a shady contractor who doesn't care. I see it first hand all the time. Props to him/her for seeking out assistance.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2021, 9:52 pm

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
Originally Posted by Repooc17
FT: never miss an opportunity to dunk on UA...
It's a labor of love.

In all seriousness having seen some behind-the-scenes stuff on prior tours and whatnot, I've got to say UA (and honestly any major airline) impressed me in that we get to complain about the stupid nonsense.

Don't get me wrong...UA has many areas for improvement but when they get macro things right, there's more bandwidth from customers to focus on the micro.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.