Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United vs ANA in Business? {Archive}

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2016, 7:15 pm

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
I don't see any particular benefit in flying UA F as opposed to the new NH C. The only advantages with UA F would be a slightly nicer lounge and a slightly bigger seat, but the in-flight service and catering will be much better in NH C.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 5:47 pm

We are flying IAD-NRT later this month and decided to mix and match - NH out and UA home. The thinking (such as it was): get excited about the Japan experience early by being on a national carrier outbound, get a bit of US feel and service (?!) and IFE coming home after a busy long trip.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 6:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, National Exec, GE/Nexus
Having just flown ANA Business for the first time ... with superior service and food, I would rather book ANA from now on if it nets me equal PQMs. I suppose ymmv and different strokes for different folks - but I have seen the light, no wonder US carriers are so far behind international ones.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 11:44 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
This is an archive thread and deals with pre-Polaris UA, the present active thread is
United vs ANA in Business?

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Mar 4, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.