access to polaris lounge in EWR

Old Jan 9, 20, 10:07 am
Original Poster

access to polaris lounge in EWR

i'm flying on a UA award ticket on a swiss flight from EWR to ZRH in business. i will have access to the polaris lounge in terminal C, correct?

and a follow up question

it seems like the late LX flight departs from terminal B, while the polaris lounge is in terminal C; is getting between those terminals require a security check?
Old Jan 9, 20, 10:11 am

Yes.

No. (Consolidated Connection time/logistics-Domestic & International at EWR)

Enjoy!
omaralt likes this.
Old Jan 9, 20, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fumje View Post

thank you!
Old Jan 9, 20, 10:12 am

Programs: United Plat
Originally Posted by omaralt View Post
i'm flying on a UA award ticket on a swiss flight from EWR to ZRH in business. i will have access to the polaris lounge in terminal C, correct?

and a follow up question

it seems like the late LX flight departs from terminal B, while the polaris lounge is in terminal C; is getting between those terminals require a security check?
Two threads will help:

EWR Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

Accessing EWR Terminal C when you have a flight from B
Old Jan 9, 20, 10:13 am

Programs: UA gold, Hyatt Plat Marriott silver,Hilton Gold, PC Plat., SPG Gold.,Hertz Gold, Global Entry
Once you are airside you can take the bus to terminal B international. The Lufthansa and SAS lounge is in the B terminal. Both or across from each other.
Old Jan 9, 20, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by powerlifter View Post
Once you are airside you can take the bus to terminal B international. The Lufthansa and SAS lounge is in the B terminal. Both or across from each other.
ya i've been to those lounges before and they both are pretty terrible

i have about a 2 hr layover and i'll be landing in terminal C. so i'll probably spend an hour at the polaris lounge and then head over to terminal B.. how long does the trek take from C to B?
Old Jan 9, 20, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by omaralt View Post
ya i've been to those lounges before and they both are pretty terrible

i have about a 2 hr layover and i'll be landing in terminal C. so i'll probably spend an hour at the polaris lounge and then head over to terminal B.. how long does the trek take from C to B?
Twenty minutes is pretty safe. Just be sure the bus driver knows you need to get off at B, or the stop may be skipped (and you'll wind up at A).
omaralt likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: