Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

"United Club" at sports stadiums (such as Chicago Soldier Field, ...)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 31, 2019, 5:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Chicago Soldier Field

Denver Mile High Stadium

Santa Clara Levi Stadium
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

1) My ticket for November 10 Bears-Lions game in Chicago says "United Club" under "Entry Info". I guess that's the name of the 2nd tier of seats? I see that there is also a "United Club" there, but I guess it's not a UC as we are accustomed to at airports? Maybe it's just a stadium club that United has bought naming rights to? Anyone in Chicago familiar with this?

2) Will I be conscious into 2nd quarter wearing a Lions jersey?
Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:32 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
😂😂
1. Yes, it’s a stadium club and far nicer than any UC!
2. You should be fine as long as you’re not obnoxious. The United level is fairly refined. Head to the opposite side and up to the 400 level and your health risk increases.
If you were wearing a Packers jersey, the calculus changes!😱
Dublin_rfk and onthesam like this.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Go Lions! (Yes, there are still a few of us left.)
Old Aug 7, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
I hope the Lions do well this year. Much preferable to the Packers or Vikings. Just not quite as well as the Bears do!🐻🏈
Old Aug 8, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: DL, UA
Originally Posted by tcdtcd
I hope the Lions do well this year. Much preferable to the Packers or Vikings. Just not quite as well as the Bears do!🐻🏈

Da Bears!!!
JimInOhio and onthesam like this.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
United also has naming rights to the club level at Mile High Stadium. It's just like any club level of any arena/stadium.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/ticket...nitedclublevel
Old Aug 8, 2019, 8:35 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Its very old, but feels relevant: Any Perks for Club members at the United Club at Soldier Field?

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Go Lions! (Yes, there are still a few of us left.)
Detroit Football: "rebuilding since 1957"
Old Aug 8, 2019, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by jhayes_1780
Its very old, but feels relevant: Any Perks for Club members at the United Club at Soldier Field?...Detroit Football: "rebuilding since 1957"
Very relevant. I would've done a search if I had recalled the Soldier Field club be mentioned in the past... Thanks!

Some day (in some year of some century) you all are going to regret dissin' the Lions...
Old Oct 31, 2019, 5:13 pm

UC at New Chase Center in San Francisco

At the New Chase Center where the Golden State Warriors play, there is a United Club. I asked if a Lifetime UC member was allowed access, but I was told NO, it's for the PREMIUM SEAT holders to use.
Mods if there is a thread about this, please merge.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 5:21 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sf4dfish
At the New Chase Center where the Golden State Warriors play, there is a United Club. ....
THese are "club level" rooms at various sport stadiums and are not a the airport United Club system.

Anoter example is the UA Named Official Airline of San Francisco 49ers and Levi’s® Stadium

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 31, 2019 at 5:48 pm
Old Oct 31, 2019, 5:34 pm

Programs: united
You need to pay more and get into the stadium's Polaris lounge. It's much nicer and has showers (in my experience, though, many football fans never take them).
SFHokie likes this.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by sf4dfish
At the New Chase Center where the Golden State Warriors play, there is a United Club. I asked if a Lifetime UC member was allowed access, but I was told NO, it's for the PREMIUM SEAT holders to use.
Mods if there is a thread about this, please merge.
You need to buy a ticket that includes 'club access' (I think these are mostly the lower bowl sections 101 - 106?). You can hang out in the lounge, and walk down to your seat to watch the game. I do not think food / drinks are included.

https://www.nba.com/resources/static...portal-map.png

The Modelo Club, on the other hand, is available for $55 / person, payable prior to entry. Includes some light food and bottomless Modelo...

United is the official airline, United Airlines Scores as New Official Airline of the Golden State Warriors (as of 2016)

https://hub.united.com/united-offici...567373318.html

Chase card holders do get some benefits: Chase Card benefits at Chase Center (Warriors, Events, San Francisco)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.