Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA in no rush to respond to DL's improved Y intl service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA in no rush to respond to DL's improved Y intl service

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2019, 10:35 pm

Programs: Southwest, Alaska, United, American Airlines
Originally Posted by Artpen100
I just don't see how UA can charge a premium when its soft product is inferior.
Location, location, location! Hub location, that is. United's hub cities are among the busiest and most lucrative cities for international air traffic to and from the USA. Product is important, but time is money, too.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 1:04 pm

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
From Bocastephen:

All UA does is ignore the improvements made by other airlines, and wait to pounce on their cutbacks in order to "normalize to the industry".

Unfortunately, United is just not normal and never has been since Smisek, and now Kirby. Oscar is all talk, no action as he sits back and lets Kirby wreck anything and everything he can get his hands on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.