Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA changed my routing without my consent

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:47 pm

Programs: UA*G, NW, AA-G. WR-P, HH-G, IHG-S, ALL. TT-GE.
Originally Posted by ryan754
Welllllllll... I feel like the biggest idiot today! Maybe the sun and Jack Daniels... I did happen to purchase a ticket that has a DEN-SFO-SEA segment as one flight number. I was completely wrong and apologize.
When I bought the cheap open jaw LAX-HKG-YVR late last year, the “return” LAX-SFO-YVR was quickly automatically reticketed to be two flights, and I got two BPs, and eventually separate PQMs. My dad, a general member, traveling on the exact same HKG-YVR “return”, had one BP LAX-YVR and the “direct” (nonstop) PQM. I actually had trouble guesting him into SFO UC, when the agent asked (as requested by the computer) for a SFO-originating BP. I said the LAX-YVR BP had a SFO stop.

Mom (silver) bought one-way LAX-YVR on those same flights. (Yes we were on 3 tickets and scattered around both planes.) She had two BPs. So I thought if you’re silver or higher, due to CPU, you’d be ticketed separately. But you’re higher elite than all of us, so it’s strange your direct flight didn’t get split. Is it because it’s F?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.