Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Show your favorite UA amenity kit bag

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2019, 10:47 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
The grey mesh bag has been in my laptop bag/backpack everyday since I first got one. It's great! The tan leather/pleather one is next in line. The tins....yeah, a burden to carry and tote home. I donate them to a local shelter once I get more than 2 or 3.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by 1984SW
I only carry on a laptop bag, and check any other luggage. So I use:

The typeface of those labels look awfully familiar to the typeface used by the Cubbies! For a moment there I thought we were looking at a Cubs fan

-James
JetBunny likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 1:19 pm
formerly 1984SW

Programs: UA
j2simpso Naw. Not a sports fan at all. Just used what happened to be the default font on Photoshop at the time.

Originally Posted by JetBunny
Yes to the mesh bags!!! I use it as a wallet. Wore the first one out, currently on my second, and have a third still sealed & ready.
Amen to mesh bags. It's helpful when seated in tight confines (read: Y. Ugh.) to see what's in there and where to grab.

I also keep an extra of my favorite bags for replacements. Reminds me of a drinking buddy I had in Tokyo. A group of us would regularly meet up for drinks and one time a guy commented to another guy about this being the third time in a row he wore the same shirt. No, he explained. When he found a shirt he liked he bought a half dozen of them. That's really a guy thing, I think. Can you imagine a woman doing that?

When I lived in Japan, I stocked up on these zipper pouches from the 100-yen store for wallets, with a color coding system long etched into my memory for frequently visited countries (I have about a dozen of these pouches):

FYI, if you end up with a long layover in NRT -- say, over four hours -- you can take a Keisei Local train from the basement of the terminal and go two stops (after Terminal 2 station) to Kozounomori, and there is a big 100-yen store there (Daiso) right as you exit the station. Lots of nice little Asian tchotchkes in addition to handy things like the zipper pouches, reading glasses, socks, etc. Another reason I carry the nylon drawstring bag (D).
JetBunny likes this.

Last edited by wpcoe; Nov 13, 2019 at 1:56 pm Reason: add reply to JetBunny
Old Nov 13, 2019, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by airoli
For some reason (probably just fortunate timing), the UA / PGA Tour shoe bags from ~2016 became the home of my travel gym kit, and thus have circled the globe with me many times since....
I totally agree with this - I stockpiled these UA/PGA shoe bags and have found them to be the single best amenity kit design yet, always in my suitcase.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 4:02 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-ber-elite status
Originally Posted by BayAreaTrvler
I totally agree with this - I stockpiled these UA/PGA shoe bags and have found them to be the single best amenity kit design yet, always in my suitcase.
+1 for the PGA shoe bags. Great as a second carry-on w/ esstentials I like to keep near me when flying (iPad, earphones, meds, etc.).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.