Wiki Posts
Search

Cheap per mile fares, mileage runs

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: United
Cheap per mile fares, mileage runs

First post. Tried searching for threads that would have reporting of inexpensive per mile flights that would help in mileage runs or when I want to do a trip but have no destination in mind (I'm 85k from MM). Didn't find anything.

Did I miss something? Am I missing a tool/search engine that will do this for United only flights.

Is anyone interested in this?
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:31 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by reethsd
First post. Tried searching for threads that would have reporting of inexpensive per mile flights that would help in mileage runs or when I want to do a trip but have no destination in mind (I'm 85k from MM). Didn't find anything.

Did I miss something? Am I missing a tool/search engine that will do this for United only flights.

Is anyone interested in this?
Welcome to FlyerTalk and especially to the United threads!

There's a thread about it. If you don't find it while searching on FlyerTalk you have to do a Google search with key words Flyertalk and United and mileage runs. With that I found: "UA/Star Alliance: 2019 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed"
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
It's not in the United forum. It's in the Mileage Run forum.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: United
Thank you. I'll take a look.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:49 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by reethsd
Thank you. I'll take a look.
Here are some links

Mileage Run Deals
The place to post airfare deals conducive to mileage running, including possible pricing errors and unusually low fares. Note: Weekly or other regularly posted fare sales are generally not considered unusually good deals.
Mileage Run Discussion
Discussion of methods to maximize miles and/or points either through trips dedicated to no other reason than the miles/points, or through creative alteration of trips to extend their earning capacity in often unique ways.
Premium Fare Deals
Discuss specific premium fare code 'good deals' including fare deals that book into premium economy, business and first class cabins.
And while these next threads were for status, they can also apply to MM goals
[Consolidated] "I need XXX UA PQD's/PQMs/PQSs in 2018 for Elite Status in 2019"
UA/Star Alliance: 2017-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed

Given all these resources, will close this thread and let the discussion continue in one of these threads / forums.

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.