Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United / FFG Summer Mini-DO in DC (Aug 4, 2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United / FFG Summer Mini-DO in DC (Aug 4, 2018)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2018, 7:05 pm

Programs: US, HH
Sorry for the late notice, but I can offer a ride to lunch from just south of DCA - Braddock Rd or King St metro. PM me to arrange.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 3:11 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Great meeting everyone today! And, thanks to all the folks who organized! I had enough time to stop by the TK lounge to wash up before this TATL flight.
goodeats21 and AceReport like this.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Always great to support the FFG and United We Care efforts. Thanks to all the organizers...

Really appreciate the participation from all the IAD staff, including Capt. Simons, Chief Pilot at Washington. Great conversations.
And always wonderful to see Frankie and Linda from HQ.

Until the next one....Cheers!
Xyzzy and qfrodo like this.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:26 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
I really enjoyed the day as well. You knew you were with a special group when you have United's Washington area Chief Pilot drive the van you're in from the restaurant to the museum.

Speaking of the museum, the visit was exceptional, in part because of the very knowledgeable tour guide and his ability to respond to the highly technical questions from our group. I'd been to the Air & Space museum on the mall in DC twice and didn't even realize this place existed.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for coming! We had 40 attendees in total, including 6 guests from United. As mentioned, we had a wonderful tour of the museum thanks to our guide. Also appreciate everyone's generosity - we raised nearly $2500 for the United WeCare Employee Relief Fund from the auction!
Xyzzy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.