Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

No more local & now no more papers in UC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more local & now no more papers in UC?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2022, 7:44 pm

Programs: MileagePlus-Premier Silver, Marriott Bonvoy-Silver Elite
Originally Posted by nntman
Reviving this thread about newspapers....Just returned from Germany and there was an abundance of newspapers and magazines in the LH Lounges, and newspapers in the hallways for LH passengers to take. They must like to read newspapers more than here in the US!
Would have to agree on that one. At the lounge in MUC found the Financial Times, one of the few english language newspapers, no NYT/WSJ. We flew out on 9/19 the day of the Queen’s funeral so that was the headline, now a “collectible”. I know SK lets you download electronic copies of news journals/papers within their app (after OLCI?) so that may be a better format than paper newspapers....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.