Wiki Posts
Search

Address change and PQD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2017, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: United MP
Address change and PQD

I am currently a GM in MP, and have accumulated 29,600 PQM so far this year. I only have $1600 PQD.

I am about to sign a year-long lease in Thailand. So I am going to switch my primary address to my new address here. (I am planning on about 7 months here and 5 back in the US).

My question is, if anybody has any experience, when I change my address and the PQD requirement goes away, will I be upgraded to silver elite? Or does United differentiate when PQMs are accumulated with or without the PQD requirement?

Obviously, my hope is that as soon as the PQD requirement is removed, that a sweep of my account will result in silver elite status.

Thanks!
Old Jun 17, 2017, 2:02 am

Programs: None anymore
That is correct. Once you no longer have to meet PQD then it goes off of PQM which you meet the criteria for Silver.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.