Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Is this woman in this UA website photo really small? or did they make her look small?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this woman in this UA website photo really small? or did they make her look small?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2017, 8:03 am

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by hoopics

So either this is in fact a mock-up, or....?
These pax must be smiling because someone else got dragged off so they now get to fly on to their destination.

Perhaps they should replace one or two of these slim models with random people off the street then also recline the seats in front. Let's see them smile then.
Old May 2, 2017, 6:54 pm

Location: 42.1% in PDX , 49.9% in PVG & 8% in the air somewhere
Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, UA 1K, AS MVP GLD 75K, DL Pt
Originally Posted by weero
The seat in the picture where people are crammed shoulder to shoulder looks realistic to me.

The proliferation of those 3-3-3 787 is really a nightmare.

HU has the same ugly 3-3-3 config that UA does.
My trips are all becoming a blur between DL, UA, AC, and HU, but yes it was/is 3-3-3
Old May 4, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AAPlatinum
The root cause is the seat - if you look at the model and the second 'real' photo, both women come up to about the same 'height' in reference to the window. In the first shot, the seatback comes up considerably higher than in the real life shot, making the first woman look much smaller in comparison.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.