Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAD - CLE : 737-900? Wow

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2017, 2:53 pm

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Originally Posted by Surface Interval
I have recently used the CLE club with other carrier tickets. No problem.
The rule is you must have a same day boarding pass and it does not have to be United. I use the club flying most other airlines

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Mar 17, 2017 at 6:55 pm Reason: repaired quote
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:17 pm

Programs: UA, AA Plat Pro, DL, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by UAzip
The move of AA to concourse C has never shown any sign of progress, although it would sure be nice to be able to use the United Club when flying AA and not have to schlep all the way across the airport. Every now and then there is a trip to PHL or something where using AA just makes the most sense.

It is surprising how only one CLE-IAH is mainline. That used to be all mainline all the time.

CLE-BOS was all ERJ-145 except for one 737 a day back in the day. It's surprising that they have kept it with all 145s considering that the 145s were the big problem with the hub operation. It would be nice to get the 170s and 175s in there and the 145s out to keep the route going.
AA has finally begun the process of moving (some, all?) operations into concourse C; they are working on three gates at the moment (A3, and A5/A7 (those share a waiting area)). Some pictures of the construction are on the CLE thread.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: UA, AA Plat Pro, DL, Marriott Platinum
On another note, I have been on this route several times this year; several times the flights have been overbooked. That could be why, or aircraft repositioning. Although most mainline routes out of CLE are fine on the 737-800... maybe they want the 900 for one of the CLE-ORD routes too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.