Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2024, 4:02 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by mpw81
The is the only Star Alliance redeye flight I found departing SEA (on the SEA website or Google flights) after 7pm is the 11:05pm to EWR. The next to last UA flight is UA350 to SFo at 7:42. So I guess the better question is.... why does the United club stay open past 8pm?

I believe UA still has evening flights (8pm and later) into at least SFO and LAX. I was often on the last flight into SFO and must admit it was nice have the UC open.
SPN Lifer and lsquare like this.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 4:12 pm

Programs: UA Silver, whatever the Amex plat gets me and somehow still IHG Diamond after 3 years of no nights
Originally Posted by nomad420
I believe UA still has evening flights (8pm and later) into at least SFO and LAX. I was often on the last flight into SFO and must admit it was nice have the UC open.
Today is just one data point and schedules can change/seasonals/etc, but here are the departures after 7pm.

lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 6:36 pm

Programs: Platinum UA, Titanium Marriot
thanks, I just sent the request in
Old Feb 18, 2024, 4:37 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Handful of members? They had to kick out dozens of people in Denver. This must be happening every day.

Of course lounges should stay open until the last flight of the day leaves, isn't that what lounges are for? They're for the convenience of passengers, not staff or management.

>Why would there be other star alliance lounges? LH and AC flights are minimal and all leave much earlier.
Exactly, there are no other Star Alliance lounges so that's why the United ones should stay open.

>Keeping the lounge open for 3 (!!) flights that depart at midnight seems silly.
Three flights = hundreds of people

>There are PP accessed restaurants, though.
I'm aware of the restaurants on PP but they don't compare to lounges, especially if you have hours to wait.

Once I was at a United Club in (I think) SFO and a flight was delayed so they kept it open for an extra hour or two. Now that's service.

Here's that link again if others want to complain about the UC closing at 930pm in DEN. One day it could be you getting turfed out 2 and a half hours before your flight.
I complained at:
https://www.united.com/en/us/customercare
I hope others will do the same. Staffing problems! Try paying more and you'll get staff.

Last edited by rbakker; Feb 18, 2024 at 4:45 pm
Old Feb 20, 2024, 5:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The A West club at DEN is one of the best UC's I've been in. Food and drink are equal to what you find at a DL Sky Club.
lsquare and 49penguins like this.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by halls120
The A West club at DEN is one of the best UC's I've been in. Food and drink are equal to what you find at a DL Sky Club.
What were they serving for food?
Old Feb 21, 2024, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by lsquare
What were they serving for food?
chicken, sausage, (both very tasty) 3 sides (roasted red potatoes, Mac & cheese, something else), 2 different kinds of wraps, salads etc.
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 9:55 am
DEN

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by halls120
Indeed it is a huge improvement from the older clubs. It seems there are times ( mid afternoon ) that the food selection thins out a bit, at least that’s my experience. Although I’m no longer a member, I have access via qualified flights, usually the late afternoon LHR departure.

DEN
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by DEN
Indeed it is a huge improvement from the older clubs. It seems there are times ( mid afternoon ) that the food selection thins out a bit, at least that’s my experience. Although I’m no longer a member, I have access via qualified flights, usually the late afternoon LHR departure.

DEN
I'm no longer a UC member, was in this one because I was departing DEN on a Polaris flight. Staff (especially the bartender on the second floor) were great.
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 5:42 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Silver
It has been a while since I have departed international in Polaris from Denver. So no more drink chits/tickets for Polaris? I asked at the entrance and was told no, so I spent my time at Elway's with some of the best airport bartenders instead of the crowded B club. Rep at the entrance tried to pitch the complementary beverages and asked if I have ever been in this club before because there is SO MUCH THAT IS COMPLEMENTARY.

I have been a United club member for almost 15 years and now in my early 30's so I really miss the friendly faces and the real United employees that would recognize all of us loyal regulars who pop in and out for a coffee or quick drink. Damn, I miss all those smiles at the top of the escalators in Denver.
​​​​
dimramon likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 6:13 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
A club is fine, not great. But the one opened B club is a disaster.
And no Polaris.
So I avoid DEN as much as I can.
FlyfromDenver likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 9:16 am

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Interesting article on lounge options for DEN in the WSJ (may require subscription). I figured that this thread is the most likely place to post, but mods can certainly move it.

The All-Out Fight for Your Airport-Lounge Loyalty
cmn.jcs likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 12:56 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
DEN B concourse Club is at capacity 12:45pm today. You can come back later or stand in line and be admitted as people leave. I chose to go to the Club Fly, which was also packed where I watched a lady put 8 bottles of Naked juice, three sandwiches and a handful of bags of chips in her backpack.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 1:27 pm

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by limey1K
DEN B concourse Club is at capacity 12:45pm today. You can come back later or stand in line and be admitted as people leave. I chose to go to the Club Fly, which was also packed where I watched a lady put 8 bottles of Naked juice, three sandwiches and a handful of bags of chips in her backpack.
I don't know what's worse at this time: this club or the trains.
I always hope my flight leaves out of the A gates, but that's still a rare occurrence.
limey1K likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 3:26 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, MP 1K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by limey1K
Even if I am flying out of B, I will head to the United Club on A because most people won't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.