Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Why do so few domestic United Clubs have showers???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why do so few domestic United Clubs have showers???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Artpen100
As an aside, when flying to Paris on business and I have to go directly into the city for a meeting the morning I arrive from the US, I have been known to fly AF just to use their CDG arrivals lounge. That is at least the occasional J or P ticket not bought due to a shower.
One of the advantages of flying into the carrier's hub. Like LH into FRA or CX into HKG.

This is where UA's "arrivals" arrangement with various airport hotels was so nice. Unfortunately, they never really marketed it (nor executed properly), and now its gone.
Old May 1, 2016, 9:11 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by uanj
I don't get a lot of this discussion. As far as long haul arrivals were concerned, CO had showers at EWR and IAH. UA had showers at ORD and SFO.
Agreed; unless you connect,.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.