Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

FFG/UA Nov 7 2015 ORD mini-DO: UA Ops Cntr Tour, QA, Dinner @ Berghoff--REG LINK OPEN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: J.Edward
:-: Sign Up Link :-:

Starting at 1:00pm @ Willis Tower:
United National Operations Center tour,
Presentation by UA management,
Q&A session with UA management
Starting at 7:00pm @ the Berghoff:
Dinner (see menu in the first post below)
Charity auction to benefit the United We Care Employee Relief Fund
Print Wikipost

FFG/UA Nov 7 2015 ORD mini-DO: UA Ops Cntr Tour, QA, Dinner @ Berghoff--REG LINK OPEN

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2015, 3:33 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Regal Diamond
Thanks to the organizers and our hosts for this very fun event. Glad to meet everyone at the dinner!
Old Nov 8, 2015, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Adding my kudos to the list. A very fine day full of United fun. Great to meet some new FT faces, as well as meet some great United Staff. Special thanks to them for taking some Saturday time for us.

Hope to attend another one of these again soon.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 6:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Thanks to the event organizers and our speakers and guides at United for an interesting and informative day!
Old Nov 11, 2015, 10:49 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Smile

Very disappointed to have missed this event but had to take an unexpected detour to Dallas to look after my mom. Hope to get another chance soon to put names to faces
Old Nov 12, 2015, 1:40 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, United Club, IHG Ambassador/Spire
Huge Kudos to Justin and Jonathan for organizing this event and the United Staff for sharing their Saturday with us.

Great to put some names to the FT handle. Hope to attend another event soon.

Mahalo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.