Wiki Posts
Search

UA: Google Now Mobile Boarding Pass

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2014, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Platinum,Etihad Gold
Originally Posted by LordHamster
I'm looking to get a Moto 360. Practically speaking, would the mobile BP on a wristwatch work? Most united gate readers I've seen don't have enough space to jam an arm+watch underneath and still be read.
Its the best smart watch till date in many ways. Yes I have been using this for several months now with the exception of few weeks .

What i have noticed is many of them have over the top scan reader and some of them where u need to slide in like a sandwich, where i use my phone as theres no other option.

Well its cool to use it at the TSA screening also and most of them feel this is really cool. some of the gate agents and TSA Personnel know me just becoz of this smart watch, as i think not many use it for this purpose.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: Former 1k, Lifetime UA Gold, Starwood Gold; Avis Preferred; Hertz Gold
UA Boarding Passes - Integrated w/ Google Now

Didn't see this posted before - not sure if it should be merged into the UA app thread - but looks like boarding passes now show up in Google Now which is super helpful.

UA - one important suggestion though - you gotta put TSA Pre on there somewhere or else I still have to go into the app when I go through security!

Good start however.

Note: I'm on a Moto X 2014 and just got upgraded to Lolipop 5.1

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 1, 2015 at 9:55 pm Reason: Cleanup are merge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.