Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Relocating to SNA-more UA mainline or more UX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Relocating to SNA-more UA mainline or more UX?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:20 pm

Dude. Sign up for TSA Pre separate from the airline. Less than $100 and then you get it no matter what airline you fly.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 8:16 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA 1K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by itsMoe
Connecting through SFO is a bit of a gamble, as you can get both mainline or United Express (in this case skywest dba United) with their CRJs.

As an aside, SNA may be my favorite airport in the US. Even the TSA agents are consistently polite and often in a good mood!
It is hands-down my favorite.

I can leave my office 45 minutes before a flight, drop off a rental car, go through security and easily make the flight.

Love the non-stops to EWR.

You will want to fly WN though on the west coast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.