Wiki Posts
Search

UA triple miles?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2013, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Uaffp
UA triple miles?

I have read that if you fly during certain time periods you can earn dble or trple miles if you fly during certain dates. I booked ORD-IST only to find that the week after my flight was triple miles. Someone here provided me a link to UA site where it was stated but I have since lost where this info is on UA website. I have scoured the website and still can't find where the triple and double miles dates and flights appear. Does anyone know where you can find the dates for flights that give you dble and trpl miles?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Flyinfam; Oct 14, 2013 at 8:30 am
Old Oct 14, 2013, 9:03 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
You might want to post in the UA forum, maybe get an answer there.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 9:08 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL
Originally Posted by Flyinfam
I have read that if you fly during certain time periods you can earn dble or trple miles if you fly during certain dates. I booked ORD-IST only to find that the week after my flight was triple miles. Someone here provided me a link to UA site where it was stated but I have since lost where this info is on UA website. I have scoured the website and still can't find where the triple and double miles dates and flights appear. Does anyone know where you can find the dates for flights that give you dble and trpl miles?

Thanks in advance!
I think you likely misread. I haven't seen any UA dbl EQM, let alone triple EQM, in at least a year, probably longer. There might have been a few promos that were route specific but I don't recall any re IST.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Uaffp
Well could have been a DBX or BAH flight and it was some time ago, but I was really hoping to find where this info would show up on their website if they did have it. Seems smart to check there first then book! I will try UA consldtd.

Thanks
Old Oct 17, 2013, 9:33 am
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
You may be thinking of this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...de-tb9m24.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.