Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Should passengers refuse UA VDB offers in order to maximize oversale compensation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Should passengers refuse UA VDB offers in order to maximize oversale compensation?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:52 am

Programs: UA1K
Originally Posted by STS-134
Whoa there, nobody ever promised me reaccommodation in C. I never asked the GA, actually, exactly how I would be reaccommodated, if I was removed from the flight. Is it normal procedure to give volunteers a seat in a higher cabin? I was actually afraid that, instead of an E+ window seat, I'd get stuck in an E- middle seat on the next day's flight (that's the only thing that the GA did confirm, that I would be back home a full day late).
on international flights i have seen VDBs get booked in C on the next flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.