Account problems /telephone problems

Old Mar 14, 12, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus IK, IHG Platinum
Account problems /telephone problems

Hi,

My account is showing 2 flight reservations for today that I did not make, both are from LHR to MAN. I also got through to CO on the phone to resolve this and had to wait 20 minutes to be connected ..

They then passed me to Customer Service and now I am waiting another 20 minutes. This seems really bad service ..Is this usual or is it likely to get better?

Also last Thursday I didn't clear for a mileage upgrade and am still waiting for the mileage refund and co payment refund ..

I have sent an email regarding this 4 days ago and still no reply.

Also miles from my last trip last Thursday have not posted to my account.

What is going on?

Is there something I can do to speed things up?

It was never like this pre-merger.
Old Mar 14, 12, 7:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by Antonio007 View Post
Hi,

My account is showing 2 flight reservations for today that I did not make, both are from LHR to MAN. I also got through to CO on the phone to resolve this and had to wait 20 minutes to be connected ..

They then passed me to Customer Service and now I am waiting another 20 minutes. This seems really bad service ..Is this usual or is it likely to get better?

Also last Thursday I didn't clear for a mileage upgrade and am still waiting for the mileage refund and co payment refund ..

I have sent an email regarding this 4 days ago and still no reply.

Also miles from my last trip last Thursday have not posted to my account.

What is going on?

Is there something I can do to speed things up?

It was never like this pre-merger.
Same types of issues in all mergers & acquisitions. No matter how much pre-planning is done, IT platforms are tempermental and take time.

None of the issues you have raised suggest an immediate need to waste your time on the phone. Once things settle down, if the various postings, credits and the like aren't fixed, then send one short email listing them out.

As to the reservations you didn't make, unless you have paid for them, I wouldn't waste 10 seconds on the phone. Only thing to worry about is a reservation for which you have paid and which does not show.

Search this Thread