Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

PSA: By 30 Dec archive your account summaries

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PSA: By 30 Dec archive your account summaries

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2021, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

2021 was the first year in many years I did not fly at all so nothing to look or to take screenshots at all
Old Jan 1, 2022, 3:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by DELee
Also, FWIW, it looks like all prior non-pluspoints activity (RPUs and GPUs) are now gone.

David
also, you can only go back to 1/1/2019 for your activity
Old Jan 1, 2022, 8:29 am

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
Bumping this thread to remind people to archive what they want for 2021 from their MP accounts.

David
Thanks for the reminder!
Old Jan 1, 2022, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Interestingly, iPhone app is still showing 2021 info, just now. Even tried manually logging out and in. Then logged out again and signed in as my wife, and her 2021 details are still showing as well.

website showing all 0s though.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Bumping this thread to remind people to archive what they want for 2022 from their MP accounts before Midnight CST 31 December 2022.

David
Old Dec 31, 2022, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
FWIW, mystatus (https://mystatus.united.com/#tab--tab_premier_benefits) has already reset and only shows my 2022 summary activity.

David
Aussienarelle and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:38 pm

Programs: DL DM/1MM, AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
FWIW, mystatus (https://mystatus.united.com/#tab--tab_premier_benefits) has already reset and only shows my 2022 summary activity.

David
Mine was showing the same thing. I was a little nervous as I flew a final flight today to push myself over 1K. PQPs posted after might flight with the updated summary reflecting today's flight.
DELee likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:45 pm
Moderator: United Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Bumping this thread to remind people to archive what they want for 2022 from their MP accounts before Midnight CST 31 December 2022.

David
At the moment the download is showing 2019-2022 history, so UA is back to showing multiple years.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
At the moment the download is showing 2019-2022 history, so UA is back to showing multiple years.
Yes, this is what I am seeing as well. Is there any need to still get the summary?
Old Dec 31, 2022, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by azfanboy
Yes, this is what I am seeing as well. Is there any need to still get the summary?
One never knows when UA will change this or delete past years, it has definitively done that in the past. That was the reason this thread was created, for many years post merge, only the data for the present year and first past year was available. I prefer to do my own archiving. Just as I do my own YTD totals.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 8:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
One never knows when UA will change this or delete past years, it has definitively done that in the past. That was the reason this thread was created, for many years post merge, only the data for the present year and first past year was available. I prefer to do my own archiving. Just as I do my own YTD totals.
In terms of old data, I still find it amusing to see the MileagePlus section of the UAL iPhone app has my old CR1/SWU history going back to 2011. I haven't found it on the website, but it's continued to be hosted year after year on the app.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by azfanboy
As we are now in 2023, the 2019 data has been dropped from the website / download. Looks like UA is providing 2020-2023, 4 years of data.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.