Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

DEQM offered on Copa flights betw. Ctrl. America & Colombia, through Dec. 31, 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DEQM offered on Copa flights betw. Ctrl. America & Colombia, through Dec. 31, 2011

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2011, 5:13 pm

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
So if I'm going lax pty bogota the pty bogota is the only deqm portion?
Similarly what about Guatemala city bogota via pty, is just the actual last leg eligible or the whole thing?

Last edited by dparkinson; Oct 25, 2011 at 3:37 pm
Old Oct 25, 2011, 2:23 pm

I believe that you can also add Washington Dulles (IAD) to the list of US cities served by COPA.

Originally Posted by wcalvert
Hadn't seen this posted anywhere!

This is through CO, which of course applies to all of us now

Link to the CO website to register for the offer

Details: Offer valid for travel between Oct. 19, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011. Valid on Copa Airlines or Copa Airlines Colombia (operated by Aero República) international flights, between Central America and/or Colombia. Eligible classes of service are C, D, Y, B, M, H, Q, K, V, U, S, W, E, L, T and N.

And in case you are wanting to plan a trip, the US cities served by Copa are Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Orlando with Chicago service starting in December.

Here is a link to their current deals: http://www.copaair.com//sites/US/en/...web-deals.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.