Luton to Sloane Square by Train

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Luton to Sloane Square by Train

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the clarification. I always stay very close to Sloane Square so I was 99.9% that there were escalators leaving the station. Glad to remove that little bit of doubt.
Old May 31, 2015, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Ugh, Just read that there is a rail strike planned for the day I arrive. Anyone know how likely it is that this will happen?

Looks like I may end up on the bus to Victoria after all.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 12:11 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
It's still under negotiation, so hard to tell. The last one was cancelled, but the deal rejected on a regional level.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 5:58 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
The rail strike is off:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ustrial-action
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Thank you!
Old Aug 24, 2015, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Now that all is said and done, if I had to do it over, I'd take the bus. Granted it would be slower but it would be (at least for me) much easier. The train involved lugging out to a shuttle bus, getting to the station, standing on a liine to turn an online voucher into a ticket, waiting for a train, then taking the tube -- all the while dragging my luggage around.

Had I taken the bus, it would have picked me up in front of the terminal and taken me to Victoria. Much easier...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.