Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TLV cancellations

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2024, 12:37 pm

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
I see PC restarting SAW-TLV on Feb 1st. Flights are on sale now.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 2:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite, KQ Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Choice Gold
I haven’t seen anything but has there been any announcement from TK when they intend to resume TLV flights? My rescheduled booking (for 28 March) hasn’t been cancelled yet but if no announcement has been made yet I don’t love my chances. Might have to be Pegasus out of SAW, which would be a bit frustrating with my hotel booking very close to IST.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 6:47 am

The latest official announcement from Jan 16th is that IST-TLV flights are cancelled until March 15, 2014. However, due to the political situation, it will not be surprising if they cancel flights past that date at a later point.

Source (Hebrew): https://passportnews.co.il/article/188214
Old Jan 27, 2024, 12:00 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
All TLV flights are cancelled til Oct 26 2024.
Old Jan 27, 2024, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite, KQ Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Choice Gold
Originally Posted by flyerby
All TLV flights are cancelled til Oct 26 2024.
Thanks for the heads-up. I hadn’t received any notification from TK but after seeing your message I checked the app and sure enough it said my IST-TLV flight in late March was cancelled with an offer of a refund. Now rebooked on Pegasus for a bit less than I paid with TK, albeit with no lounge access and the hassle of getting across town to SAW.
Old Jan 28, 2024, 1:28 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by DomesticGoddess
Thanks for the heads-up. I hadn’t received any notification from TK but after seeing your message I checked the app and sure enough it said my IST-TLV flight in late March was cancelled with an offer of a refund. Now rebooked on Pegasus for a bit less than I paid with TK, albeit with no lounge access and the hassle of getting across town to SAW.
If Pegasus resumes flights... there is a good chance they won't.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 7:15 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
TLV is off the grid

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.