Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Miles&Smiles fails to issue award tickets on partners correctly after payment(fraud?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles&Smiles fails to issue award tickets on partners correctly after payment(fraud?)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2023, 7:42 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, GHA Discovery Titanium, Accor Gold, LH Senator
Originally Posted by eqeqeqx
Sounds like it could have made for an amusing video/audio clip for someone with the means to do so: Call up different airlines and see how they handle similar problems.
Such a video would serve as an excellent training course for TK employees in a customer service position. In the industry I work in, customer satisfaction is extremely important and we measure and use, among other things, a metric called Net Promoter Score to determine assess our how good our products and services are and the loyalty of our customers. I'm convinced senior management at TK could care less and it's a shame because their hard product is quite good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.