Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade space availability

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2021, 7:14 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Another clarification that my advice was to visiting a sales office was to no_idea .
If he is a corporate client of TK, my point is invalid.
Not to your friend that you mentioned in post #8.
Got it. I am gonna ask next week from my contact why the DPS route upgrade is not confirmed yet. Is it the Christmas/New Year holidays or still that same day/24h confirmation rule or something else. When I wrote about it on other thread, a few members replied that on their case, sales office said that it is done and they could select the seats but no one did not confirmed that the ticket is reissued to J class which is a must to finalize the upgrade procedure.
Old Jan 4, 2021, 9:26 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Another clarification that my advice was to visiting a sales office was to no_idea .
If he is a corporate client of TK, my point is invalid.

Not to your friend that you mentioned in post #8.
No, I am not a corporate client of TK, just a ELPL member since a couple of years. Will visit a sales office my next visit at ZRH or MUC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.