Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 4, 2017, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: craigthemif
See this post for evidence of how the promotion should post to your account

Terms & Conditions, as available at: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/corporate/news/news/you-have-a-special-place-in-our-hearts-now-your-flights-give-you-more-advantages-430

Earn double Status Miles in Economy and four times Status Miles in Business Class flights.

From now on , until June 15,2017 your flights will earn you up to four times Status miles.

Campaign Rules and Conditions
  • Only members notified by Turkish Airlines directly can take advantage of this promotion.
  • This promotion is valid from 8nd March 2017 to 15th June 2017
  • The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights. Promotion is not permitted on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights and Star Alliance member airline flights
  • Only international flights are valid for this promotion.
  • Only flights issued to the Miles&Smiles account during reservation, at the time of ticketing and before flight will be considered valid. Flights issued after flight is not valid. Miles credited after flight is not subject to this promotion.
  • All reservation classes (Economy/Business) excluding award ticket classes are valid for this promotion.
  • 2 times status miles will be accrued on economy flights, 4 times status miles will be accrued on business flights.
  • Turkish Airlines has the right to change terms and conditions of the promotion.
  • Usage rights of this promotion can not be transferred to third parties. In case of violation of this rule Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal actions against those concerned.
Print Wikipost

Up to 4x Status Miles!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
T

ARN is quite easy (for me) to get to. The Bangkok fare prices out quite nicely as an open jaw, returning (in my case) directly to the UK from IST for not too much of a supplement.
Of course, that leaves you subject to the electronics ban. Would be nice to have the good pricing ex-UK and open jaw somewhere close to avoid the ban...
Old Apr 20, 2017, 7:43 am

Programs: TK Elite
Not stopping in GRU, I didn't even think about it, if the stopover is free that would have been great, but I decided to spend a few days in BA which seems like an awesome city & then go down to Patagonia for 3 days. I'm really excited this will be my first trip down to South America!
Old Apr 20, 2017, 10:35 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Originally Posted by 24Yukon24
Oh thats even better...i did not thought of open jaw...but this have to be considered aswell...where did you book it?
Directly at TK?
I will try to price out the return to Germany...hopefully that works too
So it will be BKK than for me

ARN - BKK - FRA priced out around 1700€ before...

don't really have time so i just do 1 night run
Old Apr 20, 2017, 1:37 pm

Programs: SPG platinum, Best Western Platinum, SIXT platinum
Hey,

i have flown the flight Oslo - BKK - Oslo
For Oslo - BKK i got full 4x promotion miles.
Now its a week i flew back to Oslo and for the return no promotional miles..

Anyone having trouble now too?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 3:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK*Elite+, EBD, FBG, EKS, IHG Royal Ambassador
I flew ARN-IST-SFO on April 3 and return on April 6. I have only gotten the "regular" miles so far.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 1:39 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
i flew ARN-IST-ORD and back...a week ago already and no bonus miles yet. my regular J miles posted immediately (<24hrs after the flight). I am checking my account regularly for the bonus to post
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:22 am

Programs: KLM Gold/MS Elite/LH FTL/HH Gold/Accor PLAT/IHG Plat Ambassador/CC Gold
Oh that sounds not so good....anyone already contacted Turkish via FB or Twitter already?
Mine is beginning of June...
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Perhaps the bonus miles are done in batches a couple of times per month? Mine came fairly quickly, but right at the end of March...
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:42 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK*Elite+, EBD, FBG, EKS, IHG Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Perhaps the bonus miles are done in batches a couple of times per month? Mine came fairly quickly, but right at the end of March...
I'm having that thought as well, so I plan to wait a month before contacting them. It's not that uncommon that campaigns take a long time to post. As an IHG customer, I am used to it.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 1:32 am

Programs: KLM Gold/MS Elite/LH FTL/HH Gold/Accor PLAT/IHG Plat Ambassador/CC Gold
Yes right...maybe they come in one batch...lets see
Old Apr 22, 2017, 6:37 am

Programs: SPG PLT 100+, TK ELITE+
I flew BKK-IST in March and promo miles not posted. This is what TK replied to my request though I received the promo:

Dear XXX,

The related campaign mentioned in your message is a customized campaign. Therefore, we are sorry for that we are unable to meet your demand positively.

Thank you for your understanding.

Related transactions with your Miles & Smiles and more information you may call Call Center 7/24 or You can share your comments, feedback and suggestions via our https://www4.thy.com/customercontact/index.tkf?lang=en by clicking.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 9:21 am

Programs: SPG platinum, Best Western Platinum, SIXT platinum
Originally Posted by hugovox
I flew BKK-IST in March and promo miles not posted. This is what TK replied to my request though I received the promo:

Dear XXX,

The related campaign mentioned in your message is a customized campaign. Therefore, we are sorry for that we are unable to meet your demand positively.

Thank you for your understanding.

Related transactions with your Miles & Smiles and more information you may call Call Center 7/24 or You can share your comments, feedback and suggestions via our https://www4.thy.com/customercontact/index.tkf?lang=en by clicking.

yes i am afraid of that. But its strange for Oslo - BKK i got the promotion miles in exact 5 days. Now its 8 days and still nothing on my account.

Possible they took it back? thats actually in their rules ..
Old Apr 23, 2017, 3:24 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by Michael Myshu
yes i am afraid of that. But its strange for Oslo - BKK i got the promotion miles in exact 5 days. Now its 8 days and still nothing on my account.

Possible they took it back? thats actually in their rules ..
Flew my outbound CDG-IST-KUL on April 8th and have only gotten the regular miles so far.
I'm a bit worried now - although I would hope that if they did decide to change the promo (as is their right unfortunately) they would at least communicate it. But seems like I'm quite naive with TK!
I've sent them a message today and will report if I get anything back.
Fingers crossed
Old Apr 23, 2017, 5:48 am

I flew on the 10th and so far no bonus miles. I'm holding onto the theory that they will process these in batches, maybe at the end of the month
Old Apr 24, 2017, 3:47 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by VivoPerLei
I flew on the 10th and so far no bonus miles. I'm holding onto the theory that they will process these in batches, maybe at the end of the month
Hope you are right. My flights were completed around 10 days ago and still no bonus. i am checking 10 times a day, and getting quite tired about it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.