Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
When does TK NRT check-in counter open?

Question as above!

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 4, 2015, 3:22 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Officially 3 hours prior to departure. But if you are on an evening flight they will 'unofficially' start 3.15 hours as they always try to push back 30 minutes prior to the official departure time (departure screen will show it as 'new time' and your B/Pass will have new boarding time, this is the last departure out of T1).

For lounge - if UA has an evening GUM flight on that day, I would visit UA lounge first as I am not too impressed with the NH lounge (but NH is very close to TK departure gate).

PS. OMG - i would never think I would ever recommend UA lounge to anyone
Old Nov 5, 2015, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by TPJ
Officially 3 hours prior to departure. But if you are on an evening flight they will 'unofficially' start 3.15 hours as they always try to push back 30 minutes prior to the official departure time (departure screen will show it as 'new time' and your B/Pass will have new boarding time, this is the last departure out of T1).

For lounge - if UA has an evening GUM flight on that day, I would visit UA lounge first as I am not too impressed with the NH lounge (but NH is very close to TK departure gate).

PS. OMG - i would never think I would ever recommend UA lounge to anyone
We were there 3 hours before departure and the counter was already opened. I wrote to NRT since no one answered here until now.

Can the UA lounge be better than the NH lounge? I only visited the NH lounge and we were so happy with the ramen and curry and rice. We ate like 10 bowls so if you buy it outside it would be like 4000 yen at least. Plus the star wars machine right by the entrance really impressed the kids a lot.

The UA lounge was open on Nov 1, but we didn't have much time so we decided to head straight to the NH lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.