Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Is pre-check always this easy?!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is pre-check always this easy?!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: united, Hilton, Amtrak
I started the process Christmas Eve and got conditionally approved today, 12/29/15. I scheduled my interview for 1/4/16 at Ord.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by steve4031
I started the process Christmas Eve and got conditionally approved today, 12/29/15. I scheduled my interview for 1/4/16 at Ord.
That's a really good turnaround! I had to wait 6 weeks to get an appointment after my conditional approval at MCO.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 9:26 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
The only time I had an experience unlike the OP's was my first time using it at TPA when I was randomly selected to use the nudiescope. It's been a great year using it, mainly at my home airport of RDU but also at GSO, BWI, SJC, DCA, JFK, EWR, ORD, PIT and more.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: united, Hilton, Amtrak
I had the appointment at ohare. Scheduled for 6:30. Called in at 6:19 and out beforev6:30. The officer was pleasant and made sure I understood procedures. She said I would get my card in about 10 days. I was all set for pre-check. Painless. And since I paid for it with an a advantage credit card my fee is paid for by the credit card!! Didn't know this but I'm happy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.