Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

The Consolidated CLEAR Information Thread (Locations, Promotions, Value)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Consolidated CLEAR Information Thread (Locations, Promotions, Value)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Just got an e-mail from CLEAR saying MSP is now operating.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:27 pm

Got an email saying I can sign up for 2 months of CLEAR using a code that was in the email. I wonder if CLEAR is worth it? I am not even sure if I will get TSA Pre whenever I fly but it would be nice to get TSA Pre.

VX chat member said that TSA Pre is not a guarentee so who the hell gets it for sure?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 8:31 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by darwinwins
Got an email saying I can sign up for 2 months of CLEAR using a code that was in the email. I wonder if CLEAR is worth it? I am not even sure if I will get TSA Pre whenever I fly but it would be nice to get TSA Pre.

VX chat member said that TSA Pre is not a guarentee so who the hell gets it for sure?
Go for the 4-month trial in the wiki instead. Needless to say, it's definitely worth it. Wait times with clear are usually 0 to at most 5, versus upto 15 w/ PC plus if you don't get PC clear still has you covered (they can work in conjunction as well)
Old Feb 23, 2017, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I seem to recall that the previous time through SEA, the TSA guy had to see my bp. This past week, he took the Clear rep's word for it. Didn't save a lot of time, but want to keep their numbers up.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Go for the 4-month trial in the wiki instead. Needless to say, it's definitely worth it. Wait times with clear are usually 0 to at most 5, versus upto 15 w/ PC plus if you don't get PC clear still has you covered (they can work in conjunction as well)

Is this the best offer for trial? I guess after trial offer I could look for delta offer (if it still exists).
Old Feb 23, 2017, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by darwinwins
Is this the best offer for trial? I guess after trial offer I could look for delta offer (if it still exists).
By a landslide -that we're aware of, now they're offering 3 month "trials" for $29 so it's by far a better option. Also, yes, the DL discount is not a promo, it's permanent and will definitely exist once you've completed your trial. So, go for it. Four months without paying wont hurt -right?
Old Feb 23, 2017, 5:59 pm

Cant seem to update wiki..

New possible location:

SLC

Per a MAC memo which states they're in negotiation. No official memos posted by SLC Airport or their commission yet.

If confirmed, expected opening in mid to late July.

(http://metroairports.granicus.com/Me...&meta_id=18360)
Old Mar 1, 2017, 8:08 am
Rd3

Programs: HH Dia, Marriott Titanium, AA Gold, UA Silver
Just a DP...you don't even have to go through Delta to get the $99 annual rate...was on my CLEAR account page, clicked on 'Cancel Membership,' at which point there's a series of 'why are you canceling?' multiple-choice questions--selected 'membership is too high'--got a pop-up offering the $99 annual membership--of course if you have any status/CC w/Delta it's cheaper, but just wanted to share
Old Mar 14, 2017, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Not sure why the wiki is locked.

It doesn't appear that the 4-month trial link is working anymore.

This is a 3-month free trial... https://enroll.clearme.com/p/DAYLIGHT3
Old Mar 14, 2017, 4:52 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by pseudoswede
Not sure why the wiki is locked.

It doesn't appear that the 4-month trial link is working anymore.

This is a 3-month free trial... https://enroll.clearme.com/p/DAYLIGHT3
I've unlocked and updated the wiki.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 6:46 am

How are you able to use a trial code and also the SkyMiles discount to sign up initially? My company provides a 3-month code, but I can't figure out how to attach both so that I don't have to worry about a $180 charge in a few months.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 10:49 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Ugh, well, it'll come around eventually. Can't wait for MSP.
MSP now has Clear and at certain times of day, very useful.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 12:34 am

Ugh. Whatever CLEAR ambassador that reads this thread isnt as friendly as the rest of them.

The three and four month trial links are now unfortunately void.

So to bridge the gap, I'll sacrifice the last few I have to extermination.

(These are 2-Month trial promo codes that you'll input at checkout)

Hint, if you look at old sky mags you can find a few.

The main three I give out are CLEAR2M18, CLEAR2M19, and 21 but frankly, just try any number combo after the 2M and there's a decent chance it'll work. See ya guys in the CLEAR lanes!
Old May 22, 2017, 9:45 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Latest 3 months free code: https://www.clearme.com/enroll/p/summerpass

"Or use code SUMMERPASS at clearme.com"
Old May 26, 2017, 8:10 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
CLEAR security

I was recently in LAS VEGAS, waiting on the Pre-Check security line; a few feet away were CLEAR terminals: an enrolled pax scanned his finger and bp, the CLEAR agent opened the P-C rope, told P-C agent pax was in CLEAR (he also had p/o), he went right to hand baggage scan area--NO ID or bp check by an agent^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.