Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Messeages posted in this thread between 2010 and 2018 were archived and can be found here:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2019, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by Sicariis
Also applied 2/27 and got CA today. Scheduled interview for first available at BOS on 7/5.
Got my CA today (a Saturday) on 73rd day of submitting application. Scheduled for interview tomorrow at JFK.
Old May 13, 2019, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Lauren R
Happy to finally update!

Husband and I both applied on 2/25. I received CA on 3/5. Husband received CA today (5/8) - keeping the new trend of 72 days.

Interview this weekend at MIA
Super quick and easy! Approved by the time we were pulling out of the parking garage!
Old May 13, 2019, 3:09 pm

I submitted and paid for my application on 5/6 and was conditionally approved today 5/13, I guess I am lucky with how quickly that processed compared to others! Unfortunately the earliest interview appointment isn't until July in Boston. Has anyone had any luck with walk-in appointments in Boston? I'm not sure if they accept walk-ins, but I'm going out of the country in June and was hoping to have my Global Entry by then so figured I'd try to walk-in. I also saw there is a second location at the federal building in Boston, has anyone had experience with trying a walk-in appointment there?
Old May 13, 2019, 4:02 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Hello @zbh11,

Welcome to FlyerTalk!

We have a thread on the topic of walk-in Global Entry enrollment interviews. Please discuss that subject there:
If you are unable to complete your Global Entry enrollment before your departure, perhaps you will be able to take advantage of the Enrollment on Arrival program:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old May 14, 2019, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by NSBTX
On the same boat. My husband and I + 2 kids (both 8 y.o) applied at the same time on 3/15/2019.
Husband got CA on 4/2 and went for his interview 4/6. He received his card last week around 4/11.
The kids and I still stuck on pending and we are traveling on 6/20
The status is still standing as of today. My application + the kids' are on day 60 today. Hoping to get approved in the next 2 weeks. Will update again soon.
Old May 14, 2019, 9:14 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation Moderator's Action

For indexing and future search purposes, a recent post discussing an Enrollment on Arrival Experience at DEN was moved to the relevant thread:
TWA884
Old May 14, 2019, 11:46 am

Website down

applied 3/26.
checked today and unable to login due to “server down”. Am I the only one experiencing this?

as of 5/10 pending
Old May 14, 2019, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by Xxbeebop6905xx
applied 3/26.
checked today and unable to login due to “server down”. Am I the only one experiencing this?

as of 5/10 pending
Try to close the browser and try again. I tend to get the server down message when checking via phone.
Old May 14, 2019, 1:12 pm

Exclamation Moderator's Note

We have a dedicated thread to discuss all issues concerning the TTP website, including glitches and technical problems:
TWA884
Old May 15, 2019, 7:44 am

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
Originally Posted by Sicariis
Also applied 2/27 and got CA today. Scheduled interview for first available at BOS on 7/5.

Checking the interview schedules with an OCD-like tendency pays off. Got an appt. on 5/30 now.
cheltzel likes this.

Last edited by Sicariis; May 15, 2019 at 7:49 am
Old May 15, 2019, 8:26 am

Exclamation Moderator's Action

For indexing and future search purposes, a recent post discussing a Global Entry application timeline for a Singaporean citizen with a US visitors visa was moved to the relevant thread:
TWA884
Old May 16, 2019, 7:26 am

Programs: Global Entry
How long after you are approved before status is changed on dashboard

I applied on 2/21 for myself, and my two children. I got approved on 5/4, which was a Saturday, as did my son. This forum was invaluable in estimating the amount of time I was expecting to wait. My daughter didn't get approved until the following Monday, 5/6. We are flying internationally out of Dulles on June 15, and I wasn't able to get appointments at BWI (closer to where we live) until June 12 for me and my son, and June 14 for my daughter. I decided to walk into the DC enrollment center at the Ronald Reagan building yesterday as I was already there for work and after waiting for about half an hour, was able to get an interview and was approved. However, it hasn't shown up to my dashboard yet. About how long after you had your interview and were approved did your status change on the dashboard?
Old May 16, 2019, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by mishmish
I applied on 2/21 for myself, and my two children. I got approved on 5/4, which was a Saturday, as did my son. This forum was invaluable in estimating the amount of time I was expecting to wait. My daughter didn't get approved until the following Monday, 5/6. We are flying internationally out of Dulles on June 15, and I wasn't able to get appointments at BWI (closer to where we live) until June 12 for me and my son, and June 14 for my daughter. I decided to walk into the DC enrollment center at the Ronald Reagan building yesterday as I was already there for work and after waiting for about half an hour, was able to get an interview and was approved. However, it hasn't shown up to my dashboard yet. About how long after you had your interview and were approved did your status change on the dashboard?
It should be almost immediate. That being said, there are numerous reports in this thread of the interviewing officer neglecting to click on the final approval button.

Call the Ronald Reagan Building Enrollment Center @ 202-325-4002 to have it taken care of.
Old May 16, 2019, 4:31 pm

Day 73 and.... nothing

Applied March 4,2019 w/ fiancé. She was approved in 9 days. Still waiting. I guess I’m an outlier😞
Old May 17, 2019, 7:42 am

Still nothing... Day 74

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.