Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

A First trip in First to the Far East! LHR-SIN-BKK-MXP, SQ and TG (pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A First trip in First to the Far East! LHR-SIN-BKK-MXP, SQ and TG (pics)

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2008, 7:53 pm

nice report! I've also owe my thanks to FT for all the knowledge I've gained over the years! I've been able to utilize my miles and points very efficiently. Two years ago, I had flow SQ F on SQ11 and absolutely blown away and have been yearning to get myself back on SQ F. I now have another award ticket with them and can't wait till I get on the plane!
Old May 13, 2008, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott Contributor Badge

It looks like SQ has definitely stopped serving caviar even in F...
Old May 13, 2008, 3:00 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, AA Platinum
Great report, OP!^
Old May 17, 2008, 10:57 am

Great report MKS? - looking forward to hearing how you got on with the food in SIN and BKK We are all waiting with bated breath for the rest of the report,
Old Jun 11, 2008, 8:38 am

Bump - we're still waiting
Old Jun 12, 2008, 11:47 am

Useful report

Dear MCS,

Thank you for the wonderful and very useful report. Looking forward to see the second part. One question, did you have to pay or tip for your facial in the Virgin Clubhousel? Are you allowed or expected to tip the VS masseuse / hair stylist?
Old Jun 13, 2008, 5:25 am

Programs: BA Silver, HH Silver.
Originally Posted by SQ4000
Dear MCS,

Thank you for the wonderful and very useful report. Looking forward to see the second part. One question, did you have to pay or tip for your facial in the Virgin Clubhousel? Are you allowed or expected to tip the VS masseuse / hair stylist?
You can tip if you wish buts its not expected.
Old Jun 14, 2008, 11:39 am

Programs: DL PM
Enjoying your report too-have my first FC SQ flt in Sept from LAX-SIN and looking forward to it. Am interested in the Intercontinental too and am hoping you were on a club floor?
Old Jun 18, 2008, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by Guava
It looks like SQ has definitely stopped serving caviar even in F...
On the midday flight and 1830 flight ex-LHR caviar is served, as these are 'lunch or dinner' flights. But the 2230 ex-LHR is a 'supper flight'.

I do have a photo of the offering on m flight last week, but having problem attaching the image.

/Digital_Camera/K800/2008_16_June /DSC01956w.jpg
Old Sep 13, 2008, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
So here you've invited us all to dinner with promises of a sumptuous and filling feast. And we've all come and thoroughly enjoyed the appetizer.

It's been hours now since the appetizer plates were cleared. Will there be any more or has this meal come to an abrupt end?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.