Fantasy Island
Jumeirah Delight (non alcoholic)
Kir Royal
Manhattan
Martini Cocktail Classic
Screwdriver
Vodka Martini

Wines

A selection of fine wines from internationally renowned vineyards of the old and new world

Champagne Brut

Liqueurs

Baileys Irish Cream
Premium Cognac
Cointreau
Drambuie
Late Bottled Vintage Port
Tia Maria

LUNCH (yes that’s what the menu calls it despite being a late night departure)

Appetiser

Smoked chicken breast
Tea-marinated ocean trout

Main course

Chicken ragout
Lamb biryani
Creamy seafood linguini

Dessert

White chocolate mousse

Cheese

International cheese selection

Beverages

Tea – Ceylon, Chinese, Earl Grey and Camomile
Coffee – freshly brewed or decaffeinated, Espresso and cappuccino will be available at any time during the flight, except on Airbus A310 aircraft

Chocolate

WINE LIST

Champagne

Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial

White Wine

Chateau des Fesles Chenin Sec Vintage 2004
Scotchmans Hill Chardonnay Vintage 2005

Red Wine

Chateauneuf-du-Pape Les Sinards Vintage 2004
The Ned Pinot Noir Vintage 2004

Port

Chairman’s Late Bottled Vintage 1997
Old Apr 16, 2007, 12:48 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
COLOMBO to KUALA LUMPUR (CMB-KUL) on UL A330-200

International transfers or turnarounds could not be simpler than at Colombo, which has the same set up as Singapore and moreover the transit desk is well used (thanks to FTers) to crazy itineraries – mine seems very tame in comparison to same. Off the airbridge and along the pier to transit desk. I noticed a lot of people lazing on the seats, waiting for onward flights that leave throughout the night or even next morning as I will. Two minutes at transfer desk and I have my onward boarding pass as well as an invitation to the Sri Lankan Airlines business class lounge.

I wander the terminal for a bit – a few duty free shops are open, no currency exchange. I notice Skywards have a corner of the terminal fenced off for their gold members travelling in economy. The business class lounge is reasonable without being stunning. 3 sleeper rooms, a handful of computers and a half decent selection of food and drink. No showers though and a nasty couple of steps down from bathroom to the lounge which I fell down in a tired haze

There is a steady flow of passengers in and out of the lounge – some there for only a few minutes and others, like me, waiting for hours. With no flight announcements and not wanting to miss the flight I struggle to stay awake thanks to several coffees and the help of some FTers. At the appropriate time I head for our gate at the end of the pier. Screening is at the gate. No worries about liquids, apparently. No need to take off belt or shoes either.

Boarding is called for families with young children and those needing assistance. At once 90% of the full gate lounge head to the airbridge. Despite two airbridges being open only the second is used. On board it seems the flight is full in economy but not even half full in business. This surprised me as when I checked loads using availability it showed as being sold out in business class. Perhaps it is the nature of the triangle flight that produced this odd result, although loads in business class were very light on the 2 legs I flew.

The seats are the same as Qantas old business class but seem marginally wider– ie perfectly reasonable for a shortish flight. The in flight entertainment consists of personal tvs, about 8 or 10 channels on loop (non avod) and a video player with a couple of dozen videos to choose from. The service is friendly and reasonably efficient. In short, I was not expecting much but pleasantly surprised. I will definitely be flying Sri Lankan Airlines again.

We push back late thanks to a couple of missing passengers and wait to remove their checked bags. The soft early morning light nicely highlights the wonderful scenery as we cross the hills and mountains of the island. Pockets of mist collecting in some hollows and the first early signs of low level convection. Then back across the Bay of Bengal for the fifth and final time on this trip. We have a reasonably smooth ride and make up a little time. We pull up next to the Singapore Airlines shuttle. Again at Kuala Lumpur onward passengers are asked to remain on board.

I doze and have a refreshing ginger tea to wake up.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 12:57 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Colombo to Kuala Lumpur menu

TEA SELECTION

Ceylon Supreme
Earl Grey
English Breakfast
Natural Spicy Berry
Dilmah Premium
Lemon & Lime
Peppermint Herbal Infusion
Ginger Tea
Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers

BAR

An assortment of fruit juices, soft drinks & ice tea is available on request.

Champagne

Lanson Brut

Spirits

Special Arrack (a popular Sri Lankan liquor)
Cognac XO
Chivas Regal
JW Black Label
Bourbon
Glenlivet 15 Years Old
Gordon's London Dry Gin
Smirnoff Vodka
Bacardi Rum
Sake

Wine

A selection of red & white wine from the international range

Aperitifs

Campari Bitter
Cinzano Dry
Cinzano Sweet

Sherry

Harvey's Bristol Cream
Harvey's Dry

Port

Special Tawny

Cocktails

Champagne Cocktail
Tom Collins
Whisky Sour
Bloody Mary
Sweet & Dry Manhattan
Gin Fizz / Bucks Fizz
Side Car
Sweet & Dry Martini
Screwdriver

Liqueurs

Drambuie
Cointreau
Tia Maria

Beer

A selection of Sri Lankan and international brands

BREAKFAST

Fruit Juices

Fresh Fruit

Cereals

Yoghurt

Main Dishes

Poached Eggs

Cheese Chilli Omelette

Chicken Curry with Pol Roti

Besan Chilla

A selection of bread and preserves

Freshly brewed Ceylon tea and coffee

Espresson & cappuccino is available on selected aircraft types
Old Apr 16, 2007, 1:00 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Kuala Lumpur to Singapore menu

TEA SELECTION

Ceylon Supreme
Earl Grey
English Breakfast
Natural Spicy Berry
Dilmah Premium
Lemon & Lime
Peppermint Herbal Infusion
Ginger Tea
Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers

BAR

An assortment of fruit juices, soft drinks & ice tea is available on request.

Champagne

Lanson Brut

Spirits

Special Arrack (a popular Sri Lankan liquor)
Cognac XO
Chivas Regal
JW Black Label
Bourbon
Glenlivet 15 Years Old
Gordon's London Dry Gin
Smirnoff Vodka
Bacardi Rum
Sake

Wine

A selection of red & white wine from the international range

Aperitifs

Campari Bitter
Cinzano Dry
Cinzano Sweet

Sherry

Harvey's Bristol Cream
Harvey's Dry

Port

Special Tawny

Cocktails

Champagne Cocktail
Tom Collins
Whisky Sour
Bloody Mary
Sweet & Dry Manhattan
Gin Fizz / Bucks Fizz
Side Car
Sweet & Dry Martini
Screwdriver

Liqueurs

Drambuie
Cointreau
Tia Maria

Beer

A selection of Sri Lankan and international brands

REFRESHMENT

Croissants filled with
- Smoked Chicken with Spicy Mayonnaise
- Spanish Omelette with Tomato Relish

or

Curried Paneer & Green Pea filled in Baigel
Hummus with Shredded Vegetables in Finger Roll

Freshly brewed Ceylon tea and coffee

Espresson & cappuccino is available on selected aircraft types
Old Apr 16, 2007, 1:07 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

KUALA LUMPUR to SINGAPORE (KUL-SIN) on UL 330-200

The transit was quick and we made up some more time. After a short taxi we took off and looped over the city before heading south. We were advised a short flight time of 40 minutes, but apparently air traffic control had other ideas as we flew rather slowly - despite a fairly simple approach to Singapore our flight time ended up being about 65 minutes.

For once in this part of the world it was a fairly fine day, or maybe this reflects that most times I am flying along the peninsula Malaysia coast it is either night time or afternoon when the thunderstorms pepper the area? So nice views en route which is great considering the flight is too short to take a nap.

With a short taxi we had a late arrival to the gate near the Emirates lounge.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 1:17 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Summary to date
  • map
  • 35,557 flown miles
  • 23 flights
  • 10 a/c types
    • 737-300
    • 767-300
    • 777-200ER
    • Embraer 170
    • Embraer 175
    • ATR 42-500
    • 737-500
    • 777-300
    • 777-300ER
    • A330-200
  • 7 airlines
    • NZ
    • QF
    • LH
    • LO (plus EuroLOT)
    • SQ
    • EK
    • UL
  • 14 countries
    • New Zealand
    • Tonga
    • Western Samoa
    • United States of America
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • Poland
    • Russia
    • Singapore
    • Pakistan
    • Vietnam
    • Philippines
    • Sri Lanka
    • Malaysia
  • 16 airports
    • AKL
    • TBU
    • APW
    • LAX
    • LHR
    • HAM
    • WAW
    • LED
    • TXL
    • FRA
    • SIN
    • LHE
    • SGN
    • MNL
    • CMB
    • KUL
  • personal firsts
    • 2 new routes on Air NZ TBU-APW and APW-LAX
    • 3 new destinations on Singapore Airlines LHE, SGN and MNL
    • 5 new countries - Russia, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines and Sri Lanka
    • 7 new airports - HAM, LED, TXL, LHE, SGN, MNL and CMB
    • 1 new airline - Sri Lankan (UL)
Old Apr 17, 2007, 12:40 am

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
My apologies for not replying to your PM Kiwi Flyer. I didn't intend on being rude. Internet access has been based on 15 minute slots at Pacific Coffee round Asia as I don't take my laptop abroad with me anymore so I haven't had much time to post.

I couldn't sleep in SIN the night prior to my flight to Manila so I decided to change to the earlier SQ910 flight SIN-MNL which if I recall correctly, you were on also. Indeed there were only 2 other pax besides myself in F.

The load BKK-SIN was poor (3pax) in F also. Do SQ generally have poor loads in regional F?

I return home back to Manchester tonight I'm pleased to say, although I'm not looking forward to MNL-BKK-ZRH-MAD-LPL all in one go . I've got a A300-600 with TG (MNL-BKK) and an MD87 with JK (ZRH-MAD) . Looking forward to TG's F on the A346 though to ZRH .

Didn't like Manila I have to say! Next time maybe I'll try one of the Islands. I got my Boddingtons though
Old Apr 17, 2007, 12:59 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
I couldn't sleep in SIN the night prior to my flight to Manila so I decided to change to the earlier SQ910 flight SIN-MNL which if I recall correctly, you were on also. Indeed there were only 2 other pax besides myself in F.
Yes - I wish I'd known I also didn't get much sleep the night before and was in the lounge well before departure so there was plenty of opportunity to meet up. I probably passed you in the corridor to immigration at MNL - I had my FT tag on rollaboard but may not have been easy to see given I was walking fast.

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
The load BKK-SIN was poor (3pax) in F also. Do SQ generally have poor loads in regional F?
Depends on the route and specific flight. Most times F is full in my experience, especially SIN-CGK vv. However I have also, on more than one ocassion, been the only pax in F between SIN & BKK.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 12:49 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

SINGAPORE to ADELAIDE (SIN-ADL) on SQ 777-200ER
(config 2 class, non spacebed, with avod)

I walked through the terminal to the Silver Kris lounge, at a leisurely pace since I have plenty of time. I checked in for this flight but was unable to check in for the onward flight due to check in not yet being open. I was invited to try again later. I had a wee chat with the agents. Apparently, not unexpectedly, there are a few PPS who are trying to reach lifetime status before it is closed to new qualifiers in September. They asked if I was also trying - I said no, too far away to try in such a short time.

I had chosen this flight despite being a redeye, thus less sleep, and a regional product instead of the longhaul offering on the more direct routing, in order to try Singapore Airlines on a new route, as well as Air New Zealand on a new route. Indeed Adelaide is almost the last current Air New Zealand destination that I have not flown to or from on Air New Zealand, and for Singapore Airlines flying to Adelaide means I will have flown to or from about 40% of their destinations (which includes Silkair codeshare destinations). These flights also push my total unique routes past the 500,000 miles mark - not bad given just 8 routes between them represent over half of my many flights.

I freshened up and supped some dom while typing up some of this report. There must have been some late connecting passengers, because the gate information ticked over to boarding, final call and gate closing rather later than usual or other flights that night. So when I arrived at the gate 15 minutes prior to departure they hadn't even started boarding.

The flight was full. Due to my tiredness I missed my seat - oops. We had a modest delay waiting for the last few passengers to turn up. Since it seems they didn't attempt to offload the bags I guess they came from a late connecting flight. So we depart late, which puts us in the middle of the very busy post-midnight bank of flights and further delays our departure.

I fell asleep while taxiing and awoke coming over the Spencer Gulf on descent into Adelaide. We had good tailwinds and so made up the lost time on departure. The views were great of the peninsula, Adelaide city and the Mount Lofty Ranges. A few turns and we were down.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 12:57 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Singapore to Adelaide menu

MENU

To allow you a longer period of undisturbed rest, please let us know your preference for the following meal service options:

- To be served your meal soon after take-off
OR
- To be served your meal about 2 hours before arrival

To Start With

A choice of apple, tomato or freshly squeezed orange juice

The Main Event

Wholemeal croissant with gravadax, cucumber and lettuce

Braised egg noodles with beef, mushrooms and leafy greens

Selection of dim sum
Steamed lobster dumpling, pork dumpling and yam cake

American Breakfast
Yoghurt
Herb omelette with chicken sausage, roma tomato, sauteed mushrooms and gratin potatos
Bread selection with preserves

Continental Breakfast
Assorted bread with preserves

Your meal will be served with a selection of sliced fresh fruits

A Connoisseur's Choice

Gourmet coffee
Selection of tea

BEVERAGES

Mix of the Month

Citrus Royale

Cocktails

Singapore Sling
Silver Kris Sling
Gin Fizz
Cloud Nine
Screwdriver
Bloody Mary
Daiquiri
Red or White Wine Cooler

Aperitifs

Campari
Dry Vermouth

Non-Alcoholic Cocktails

Tropical Sparkle
Orange Cooler
Golden Spice
Fruit Spritzer
Sunrise Surprise

Spirits

Cognac XO Otard
Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky
Johnnie Walker Black Label
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
Gordon's Dry Gin
Smirnoff Red Label Vodka
Bacardi Carta Blanca

Liqueurs

Cointreau
Tia Maria
Baileys Original Irish Cream

Beer

International selection

Stout

Guinness stout

Champagnes

Piper Heidsieck 1999
Charles Heidsieck Mise en Cave 2003

White Wines

d'Arenberg The Olive Grove Chardonnay 2004 Mclaren Vale
Hattenheimer Schutzenhaus Riesling Kabinett 2004 Balthasar Ress Rheingau

Red Wines

Elderton Shiraz 2004 Barossa Valley
Chateau Batailley 1998 Pauillac

Port

Dow 2001 Late Bottled Vintage Port Portugal

Tea Selection

Pure Ceylon tea
Earl Grey
Darjeeling
Camomile
Decaffeinated tea
Japanese Green tea
Chinese Jasmine tea
Chinese Oolong tea

Gourmet Coffees

Brazil Santos Bourbon
Colombian Supremo
Kenyan AA Kilimanjaro

Specialty Coffees

Brewed coffee
Cafe Royal
Espresso
Cappuccino
Decaffeinated coffee
Mocha

Other Beverages

Chocolate
Milo

Mineral Water

Sparkling
Still

Fruit Juices

Apple
Orange
Pineapple
Tomato

Soft Drinks

Bitter Lemon
Coke
Coke Light
Ginger Ale
Seven Up

Milk

Full Cream
Low Fat
Old Apr 17, 2007, 1:39 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

ADELAIDE to AUCKLAND (ADL-AKL) on NZ 767-300

This was my first visit to Adelaide since the new integrated domestic and international terminal had opened, and so I was interested to see the changes. How it works is there are some gates in the middle that can be partitioned off for international flights with immigration processing. Depending on how many international flights there are in a given period of time is how many gates are fenced off. Adelaide doesn't have too many international flights and this set up provides maximum flexibility for a given space. It is a neat idea, but not necessarily the best for passengers. As a result of the set-up there could be very little space for international - potentially as small as one gate. This means there are few amenities airside - one duty free shop, which like other Australian airports you have to walk through on entering airside, one small kiosk to buy water, soft drink etc, a few seats, a couple of tvs and 1 Singapore Airlines lounge. The Qantas lounge is landside. It also gives a goldfish bowl feeling with floor to ceiling windows all around the fenced off area. Great for those wanting to wave goodbye to departing passengers. A bit unnerving for everyone else. As it happened, today was a busy period (for Adelaide) for international flights with Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and Air New Zealand plus a Malaysian Airlines aircraft parked up on a long layover. So several gates were fenced off - at least allowing a bit of room to move around, albeit at the expense of being extremely overcrowded. The gate monitors showed that the international zone was going to collapse to the one gate required for Malaysian Airlines, with "next flight" information on the other gates showing afternoon Qantas domestic flights.

Before the flight I was deciding what to do with my 3 hours or so transit. I could stay airside. But likely there is no transit desk (later confirmed) and the sole lounge is the Singapore Airlines lounge which doesn't open for a couple of hours after I arrive. Or, I could clear immigration, with possibly some hassles about such a short time landside, visit the Qantas Club landside to freshen up and relax and then a couple hours before departure check in with Air NZ landside and back through immigration. Given my tiredness I decided I couldn't be bothered with immigration hassles and a couple more stamps in my passport and would wait out the time until the silver kris lounge opened and then hope to get a quick shower before boarding.

However on arrival things turned out to be pleasantly different. I was paged before deplaning and met by the station manager. Without any prompting from me they had worked out I had a rare international transit. With so few international flights, international transits at Adelaide are extremely rare, and indeed both the SQ and immigration staff I spoke to had not heard of anyone doing an international transit at Adelaide before (other than Cathay Pacific's triangle flight through Melbourne). She escorted me to security which was closed and then went to find someone to open it up for me. As the only transit passenger I was "randomly" selected for the explosives test that is tested continuously at Australian security checkpoints. Through that and I was advised they had opened the lounge early especially for me and even apologised for not yet having much food out! I thanked her profusely and said I only needed a shower and somewhere quiet.

The lounge is nice but not as good as some. It is reasonable size although on some flights with lots of elites I imagine it could get crowded. There is modest selection of food and drink, with changes in the items even in the short period it is open. There is wireless but no computers. A reasonable shower (ask for the towels at lounge reception). A good selection of newspapers and magazines. A couple of big tvs.

I leave the lounge early wanting to stretch my legs before the flight, and so head upstairs to the departure level. Given the small size fenced off this is harder than I expected, but I made several circuits trying to keep out of everyone's way.

Boarding starts later than I thought it would. The flight is full, at least in business class, which is surprising given they upgauged from the usual A320 - a huge proportionate increase in business class capacity. Economy also seems fairly full.

We depart only slightly late. After take off we have a few turns over the city then straight over the Adelaide Hills and a beeline for Sydney and beyond. After the first few minutes the scenery consists of flat very brown landscape, a result of years of drought in this already arid land and restrictions on irrigation. Then after a while the western slopes of the dividing range, the eastern cliffs and the sprawl of Sydney before us. Over the Tasman Sea the cloud cover built up and so no views of New Zealand until low over Hauraki Gulf as we turn back to the airport at low altitude.

I dozed on and off during the flight so can't comment too much on the service. It seemed good while I had lunch and was awake.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Apr 17, 2007 at 8:13 pm
Old Apr 17, 2007, 1:47 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Adelaide to Auckland menu

LUNCH

Starter

42 Below honey cured karengo salmon with tropical mango and chilli salsa

Main Course

Homemade gnocchi in horopito cream sauce with sauteed leek, carrot and bell peppers and shaved parmesan

Chicken confit with vegetable ratatouille and sweet pea butter

Thai marintaed beef salad with red bell pepper, cucumber and chilli and lime dressing

Dessert

Gourmet dessert of feijoa and triple chocolate ice cream

Cheese and Fruit

Fine regional cheese and preserved fruit

Beverages

Freshly brewed or decaffeinated Gravity coffee, tea, herbal tea or hot chocolate

Wine

Incomplete list (not printed on the menu)

Saint Clair Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2006
Forrest Estate Botrytised Riesling 2005
Cross Roads

Spirits

Glenfiddich Malt Whisky
Chivas Regal Blended Whisky
Jack Daniel's Black Label
Gordons Gin
42 Below Vodka
Courvoisier VSOP
Captain Morgan Rum
Ron Bacardi Superior

Port and Liqueurs

Portuguese Port
Grand Marnier
Baileys Irish Cream

Beer

A selection of beer featuring Steinlager, Export Gold, Heineken and low alcohol lager

Soft Drinks

Mineral water, orange juice, apple juice, tomato juice, cola, lemonade, tonic water, ginger ale and a choice of diabetic drinks are available.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 1:53 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Summary to date
  • map
  • 40,933 flown miles
  • 25 flights
  • 11 a/c types
    • 737-300
    • 767-300
    • 777-200ER
    • Embraer 170
    • Embraer 175
    • ATR 42-500
    • 737-500
    • 747-400
    • 777-300
    • 777-300ER
    • A330-200
  • 7 airlines
    • NZ
    • QF
    • LH
    • LO (plus EuroLOT)
    • SQ
    • EK
    • UL
  • 15 countries
    • New Zealand
    • Tonga
    • Western Samoa
    • United States of America
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • Poland
    • Russia
    • Singapore
    • Pakistan
    • Vietnam
    • Philippines
    • Sri Lanka
    • Malaysia
    • Australia
  • 17 airports
    • AKL
    • TBU
    • APW
    • LAX
    • LHR
    • HAM
    • WAW
    • LED
    • TXL
    • FRA
    • SIN
    • LHE
    • SGN
    • MNL
    • CMB
    • KUL
    • ADL
  • personal firsts
    • 1 new destination on Air NZ ADL
    • 3 new routes on Air NZ TBU-APW, APW-LAX and ADL-AKL
    • 4 new destinations on Singapore Airlines LHE, SGN, MNL and ADL
    • 5 new countries - Russia, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines and Sri Lanka
    • 7 new airports - HAM, LED, TXL, LHE, SGN, MNL and CMB
    • 1 new airline - Sri Lankan (UL)
    • pass 500,000 miles of unique routes

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; May 1, 2007 at 12:07 am Reason: missed an a/c type :o
Old Apr 17, 2007, 6:24 pm

Programs: AirNZ Gold Elite, Qantas Bronze, United Mileage Plus, Virgin Blue Velocity, Accor Advantage Plus,
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Adelaide to Auckland menu

LUNCH

Starter

42 Below honey cured karengo salmon with tropical mango and chilli salsa

Main Course

Homemade gnocchi in horopito cream sauce with sauteed leek, carrot and bell peppers and shaved parmesan

Chicken confit with vegetable ratatouille and sweet pea butter

Thai marintaed beef salad with red bell pepper, cucumber and chilli and lime dressing

Dessert

Gourmet dessert of feijoa and triple chocolate ice cream

Cheese and Fruit

Fine regional cheese and preserved fruit

Beverages

Freshly brewed or decaffeinated Gravity coffee, tea, herbal tea or hot chocolate

Wine

Incomplete list (not printed on the menu)

Saint Clair Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2006
Forrest Estate Botrytised Riesling 2005
Cross Roads

Spirits

Glenfiddich Malt Whisky
Chivas Regal Blended Whisky
Jack Daniel's Black Label
Gordons Gin
42 Below Vodka
Courvoisier VSOP
Captain Morgan Rum
Ron Bacardi Superior

Port and Liqueurs

Portuguese Port
Grand Marnier
Baileys Irish Cream

Beer

A selection of beer featuring Steinlager, Export Gold, Heineken and low alcohol lager

Soft Drinks

Mineral water, orange juice, apple juice, tomato juice, cola, lemonade, tonic water, ginger ale and a choice of diabetic drinks are available.
Same menu that I had on NZ8 MEL - AKL last Sunday
Old Apr 17, 2007, 6:30 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WellingtonFF
Same menu that I had on NZ8 MEL - AKL last Sunday
I would have been surprised if they weren't. Both lunchtime trans-tasman flights in the same menu period.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.