Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Orange County to LAX via American Flagship First Class… because why not?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Orange County to LAX via American Flagship First Class… because why not?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2022, 7:24 am

Have to say I prefer to see the reports on SFO777.com.
ijb71 and SEAFINW like this.

Last edited by kenko92; Feb 7, 2022 at 7:25 am Reason: typo
Old Feb 7, 2022, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by kenko92
Thanks kenko92. Regular TR hopefully back next month with a whirlwind 36 hour weekend in Joburg trip and BA A380 First.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
I don't even know what that is supposed to be. Egg white omelette, mashed potatoes?
It's a sausage!
Old Feb 7, 2022, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Wow.

That sea bass was horrible. I don't know it's the catering, the red-eye or even that it's SNA-JFK but that experience could not have been more different from my LAX-JFK flight in Transcon J last September with the official cousin. The presentation was pretty bad but the service was better than I expected from what I had been hearing and they served the excellent beef filet encrusted with gorgonzola that is a fave of mine. Sad state of affairs when even the Transcon 3 class service is so wildly inconsistent. I will have to try B6's mint service the next time I fly home to NYC. Thanks for the trip report!
Old Feb 8, 2022, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA Concierge Key, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diam
Originally Posted by kenko92
Me too, although SFO777's followership on this forum is made up of chill, cool people - unlike his "un-followership" on the Qantas and BA forums - ha ha ha ha ha!
catmndu and SEAFINW like this.
Old Nov 27, 2022, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
A nice short-form report, SFO777! I like the Instagram reels, although definitely prefer a traditional written report with photos (or full video report) given the choice.

I tried AA Flagship First Dining for the first time a couple of months ago, at DFW; I was very impressed. It's a shame that AA onboard is so weak. I had the same sea bass dish from MIA-LHR in Flagship Business earlier this month; I didn't think it was too bad, but it also looked way better than yours.

JetBlue Mint looks good (the catering in particular), although I can't see me trying them until they get decent lounge coverage, at least at key hubs.
SFO777 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.