Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - our 17 hour day with BA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2020, 1:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by SFO777
LOL. Although I have no idea how 104,000 Avios morphed into £11,000. Where has journalism gone?
It never been in the Daily Mail to start with
Silver Fox, alex67500 and mikeyfly like this.
Old Oct 8, 2020, 4:44 am

Programs: ShebaMiles
Hmm. They seemed to have doxxed SFO777. Ethical journalism this most certainly is not.

That being said, this was definitely a welcome TR; bringing your own plates and cutlery does sound like the sort of thing I would do if I was flying F and wanted to maintain a certain degree of refinement (of course, in my case this is strictly hypothetical). If anyone here is travelling, I'm glad it's someone who does so in as much style as SFO777.
sl00001 likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 7:56 pm

Programs: AA
What's the problem? This is Air Canada pre COVID. #worstairline_AC
Old Oct 21, 2020, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
SFO777 seems you’ve made the Mail in the UK!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andwiches.html
OMG, you have a face!

Great trip report, as always SFO777. What a juxtaposition between LH and BA. Am thinking about doing LAX-FRA next week to enjoy it once more before it goes away fo the winter. I was so POed last week the F award seats disappeared on my BA flight from LHR-LAX and I had to book business class. Somehow, I think I'll groan on!
Old Oct 29, 2020, 9:49 am

Interesting report. It feels like all airlines take a completely different approach to service during the crisis. Arguably some also cost-cutting with the explanation of COVID protection concepts...
Old Nov 10, 2020, 7:31 pm
Suspended

Great report. As someone who works for an airline, it would be one thing if that was the economy meal/service but quite another for service up front. Especially sad considering it looks like Lufthansa and Air France can offer much better service and yet they don't have high amounts of COVID outbreaks, proving this is just monetary cutbacks.
Old Nov 11, 2020, 4:36 am

Smile

Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
OMG, you have a face!

Check again. OP has corrected the wrong journalism :-)
offerendum likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.