Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage Running for Air France New First Class/La Première

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Talking

Originally Posted by SFO777
No apologies necessary. Most normal people would not make up trips like this.

That probably because you haven't spoiled her with three class First suites.
One of my favorite Mrs. SFO lines was "why would I want to fly Business Class?".

I don't really see much personal benefit for going any higher although I might get there just in the normal course of travels flying DL occasionally.

This. Status last two more years so lots of time to "overpay for AF First". LOL.
I get are we flying business are first! She's only 34 I've created a monster
Old Feb 1, 2016, 7:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
So after doing all this DL mileage running, I'm actually going to get to use my Flying Blue Silver status. Yay.
AF has finally refurbished most of their 77Ws with new La Premiére and I just booked two F award seats mid-May on the CDG-IAH 77W.

Really looking forward to another AF First flight. We flew CDG-JFK last year on a discounted paid ex-OSL F ticket.
The flight was amazing, one of the best First Class experiences ever. My report.

The Air France La Première Lounge at CDG is even better than Lufthansa's FCT in FRA.

Old Feb 2, 2016, 3:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by SFO777
So after doing all this DL mileage running, I'm actually going to get to use my Flying Blue Silver status. Yay.
So you did listen to me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.