Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage Runs for Dummies: Advice for a Beginner

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2008, 10:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Bonvoy, Amex Plat
Mileage Runs for Dummies: Advice for a Beginner

*Edit: Sorry for misplacing this. Started new thread in Mileage Run area. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=852842

Last edited by zcat18; Aug 6, 2008 at 3:10 pm
Old Aug 6, 2008, 10:39 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Silver, MR Lifetime Gold
You might want to check out the MileageRun forum. There are some threads (stickies I believe) detailing the "art" of mileage running. There are tons of things to consider and that info is probably better than anything I can throw together right now.

You might want to consolidate your UA and US miles since they're in the same alliance (I'd go for UA if I were you). Also read carefully the FF program T&C. I know it's a boring read at first, but it's very important to familiarize yourself with them.

Happy travels!
Old Aug 6, 2008, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Bonvoy, Amex Plat
Thanks, Florin! All good advice, and I'm definitely going to do my homework over on the mileage run forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.