Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal Hopping

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2008, 9:48 am

Programs: DL Silver, CO Silver, AA, Wyndham ByRequest
Originally Posted by elCheapoDeluxe
I was pretty sure MCO was split into a north and south side...

Or maybe it was East and West. I forget.
It's been a while since I flew through there, but I seem to remember being able to access both sides once through security. Maybe a frequent MCO flyer can clear it up?
Old Mar 12, 2008, 10:17 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
Maybe you're right. I thought each security checkpoint would only allow you access to two of the four piers - but I've not been through there since hurricane charley.
Old Mar 13, 2008, 9:38 am

(giggle) add GNV to the list - there are only 3 terminals, and they are all in one small room, next to eachother :P
Old Mar 13, 2008, 9:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
The disconnected list still needs to be updated w/:

SJC, SAN, LAS, MCI, TPA, FLL, BWI, DCA, DTW, CVG, IND, STL, BDL, LGA, SAT, EWR

Every one of those airports is disconnected AND has at least one club.

Not sure if you want to keep BHM and CMH on there. They don't have any clubs that I'm aware of, which I think is the point of this list. If we open up the floodgates to all airports that don't have clubs, I'd be sending you a MUCH larger list of disconnected....
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
List updated per your suggestions ECD. ^
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by jezsik
I've tried this on a few occasions. Unless I was flying out on their plane (or their partners' plane), they wouldn't let me in.
That is all depends on what card are you using to get in the lounge. If you are like a UA RCC member, you can use RCC even you are flying CX or AA. But if you are UA 1P, you can't use RCC when flying CX.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Anyone know about ZRH?
Old Mar 24, 2008, 1:42 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
ZRH has main terminal (2 piers) and satellite terminal. Can freely wander around the main terminal.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 2:22 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
To add to the USA list, at PBI you cannot connect between the two terminal piers, and MCO is only half and half (gates 1-59 on one, and 60+ the other).
IIRC once completed Houston Hobby HOU should have access via one "central" concourse but I haven't flown the "small" airport in a few years.

To add to Italy VCE and the new CTA allow movement for the most part until the standard Euro passport control just before the departure gates.

Ciao,
FH
Old Mar 25, 2008, 5:33 am
Original Poster

Thanks. Updates have been made.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 7:12 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Another disconnected airport FRA.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by caspritz78
Another disconnected airport FRA.
Thanks caspritz78, update has been applied.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 7:50 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
VIE because you can walk between pier A,B,C.
Old Mar 26, 2008, 1:04 am

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
BTW - at LAX, you can connect between T6 & T5 using the underground tunnel. That seems to be open more than not lately. That gives you access airside from T5 through T8
Old Mar 26, 2008, 8:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
ANC

In midst of construction, but N & S terminals separate, & South split up anyways too...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.