Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

What trivial little things do you love on a plane?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What trivial little things do you love on a plane?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2008, 8:21 am

Programs: American; United; Starwood
I used to love the ice cream sundaes (chocolate or strawberry) in AA First on domestic dinner flights. I guess they only have them on international flights now.
Old Feb 14, 2008, 9:32 am

I like to have slippers on long haul flights. It beats putting on the shoes to visit the lav.
Old Feb 14, 2008, 9:33 am

I also like snack attack carts on AA (bring me jelly bellies!)
Old Feb 14, 2008, 11:36 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by JonathanIT
Ok, this is hilarious. The first thing I thought of when I saw the subject of this thread is the soap on UA! I love that smell! I always go to the lav, even on short flights if I don't need to, just to wash my hands.
Blech, blech, blech! The fact you go to the lav just to wash your hands speaks of your mental health.

I thought for a long while there was nothing worse that being held captive to plane lavs at 35k+'. Can you say - train?
Old Feb 14, 2008, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA, US, DL, UA, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver
Bellini's on PS UA flight JFK - SFO - OGG in C ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.