Best cities for 1 night visit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best cities for 1 night visit?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2007, 1:09 pm
tb

Mexico City has a convenient subway system and cheap taxis that make transportation from one end to the other cheap.
Old Sep 23, 2007, 2:01 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, B6. No longer "still CO to me" with account spent down. RIP CO.
Originally Posted by cl.lurker
Rio/Sao Paulo!

You can fly overnight both ways, thus saving the hotel costs...

Out Friday night, land early Saturday morning, and back on Sunday night, landing early Monday morning, straight to work...
Oh that's tempting. I'm looking at a birthday getaway long weekend where I wouldn't lose most time flying. I'd lose time here, but only sleeping time... Hmm

I'm definitely following this discussion.

ETA: I also spent very brief periods of time this summer in Cracow/Oswiecim, Rome, Berlin and Zurich. Not enough time but good getaways from Prague to see some of the cities.

Last edited by travellingcari; Sep 23, 2007 at 2:02 pm Reason: didn't finish my thought
Old Sep 23, 2007, 3:38 pm

Programs: NWA PE, AA EXP, SPG GE
I'm doing that exact thing this weekend in Mexico City... supposed to be some great restaurants and good museums for a 36 hour stay. Was a recent article in the NYT on this trip... I'll let you know!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.