Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Long distance information - get me to Tampa from Austin cheap PLEASE!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Long distance information - get me to Tampa from Austin cheap PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2005, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Long distance information - get me to Tampa from Austin cheap PLEASE!!!

I am looking for a CHEAP AS POSSIBLE one way ticket from Austin to Tampa on Saturday morning - April 30th. The earlier the better. I'm really in the doghouse this time! I had a business trip planned to Austin, which I have to go to or lose my job and was planning to fly back late Friday night but there is no way that is going to work and at this point, I'm looking at flying standby on Sat. which means God knows when I'll get to Tampa. Here's the really bad part - my girlfriend is flying in from where she lives (St. Louis) on Friday night. She got over the fact that I wasn't going to be there to greet her and is even excited about spending a little time at the beach by herself early Sat. morning. But I've GOT TO GET BACK BY NOON OR SO! It is our anniversary. I'm broke and the cheapest one-way I can find is $270. Is there anyone out there who can help me???

Thanks - R. Cole

Last edited by kennedycole; Apr 26, 2005 at 7:57 pm Reason: Not enuf info in title blank
Old Apr 29, 2005, 11:20 am

Programs: Too Many.....
Originally Posted by kennedycole
I am looking for a CHEAP AS POSSIBLE one way ticket from Austin to Tampa on Saturday morning - April 30th. The earlier the better. I'm really in the doghouse this time! I had a business trip planned to Austin, which I have to go to or lose my job and was planning to fly back late Friday night but there is no way that is going to work and at this point, I'm looking at flying standby on Sat. which means God knows when I'll get to Tampa. Here's the really bad part - my girlfriend is flying in from where she lives (St. Louis) on Friday night. She got over the fact that I wasn't going to be there to greet her and is even excited about spending a little time at the beach by herself early Sat. morning. But I've GOT TO GET BACK BY NOON OR SO! It is our anniversary. I'm broke and the cheapest one-way I can find is $270. Is there anyone out there who can help me???

Thanks - R. Cole
SWA aus-tpa 4/30 taxes included 254.20 hope this helps ^
You can book the later flight and go to the airport and if the earlier flight has open seat they will give it to you..

Last edited by SANBO93; Apr 29, 2005 at 11:22 am Reason: More info..
Old Apr 29, 2005, 2:56 pm

Hello,
Found this yesterday www.airtran.com Tampa flights from $59-$89, but you must book today.
also see if Independence Air serves this area on the middle blog site here there is a 20% discount in one of the postings under discounts.
Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.