Primaris - next in line for 7E7

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2004, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier, SPG Gold, HP/US/whatever nothing :-)

Anyone else know anything about Primaris? I went to it's "website" but there isn't a whole heck of a lot there. The Boeing site says its a low fare carrier based in LAS that will cater to the business traveller and fly domestic (which I'm guessing the new 737's will fly) and international (which I assume will be the 7E7's territory). There's a route map on its site and it says they currently fly 757's. I know its a charter carrier currently but was wondering if anyone out there knows more.

In any event it's cool the 7E7 has another order (and 20 at that) but I'd like to see another large established carrier purchase some. Hopefully soon there will be more announcements.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
According to Boeing, the aircraft will be configured for all-Business Class.

All-premium service airlines don't have a very good track record in the United States in economic environments more favorable then now.

That said, Primaris seems to be targeting business center cities, instead of leisure markets, so perhaps they will succeed. PrivatAir seems to be doing well for LH, afterall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.