Wiki Posts
Search

flu shots in paris?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2004, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
flu shots in paris?

I am going to PARIS friday, and due to a medium risk health factor, i prefer to get a flu shot. does anyone know the situation in france? In particular, is there a clinic at CDG or medical clinic in Paris where these are available?
Old Oct 20, 2004, 1:35 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Some information in this thread on the AF forum :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364703
Old Oct 21, 2004, 12:08 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Executive Club Gold/Frequence Plus Red
There is no shortage of flu-shots, no queues in France whatsoever.

The vaccination center at the airport is more geared to tropical shots such as smallpox, typhoid, cholera etc.

Just stop at any pharmacy in town and get advice. They'll either sell you the shots directly or direct you to the nearest place where you can get it.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 1:36 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
My only concern was that they were vaccinating for the same strains that are expected where you live. I'm not sure if it's the same vaccine over there that they use over here, but it should be easy enough to ask. No that it would hurt to get it any ways, just may not offer all the protection you need.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, DL Silver, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
It's essentially the same everywhere. It's based on a World Health Organization formula for the current flu season.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.