Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car Seat Placement on a widebody

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2003, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Car Seat Placement on a widebody

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew the requirements for car seat placement. I have heard that it needs to be in a window seat (presumably so as not to block others pathway) but does this apply to wide bodies as well? Specifically can his seat be in the middle seat of the three seat middle section on an AA 767? Thanks
Old May 20, 2003, 6:22 pm

Programs: Former 1KMM now free as UA Gold MM, former HH D, Marriott Lifetime Plat
I was able to put my daughter's car seat in the middle section of a UA 767 a couple of years back. The only caveat is that her car seat wasn't any longer than the horizontal portion of the airplane seat (e.g., it did not protrude into the exit area), and I was once told if it did, then it definitely had to be in a window seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.