paris to Gatwick on low fare carriers?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2003, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank

I ve checked Ryan, Easy, BMI, BE and I need one way CDG to Gatwick in July and I can't find it at all.
Thanks
Old May 19, 2003, 12:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
That's because none of them fly it, as far as I can see. Check http://www.skyscanner.net/wings.asp to see who flies where - and what they're charging.
Old May 19, 2003, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Welcome to Flyertalk, frank_10b!

Since MilesBuzz is for
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Discussion of the latest frequent flyer program buzz...</font>
I'm going to move this over to TravelBuzz where this is perhaps a better fit.

Best,
Gary
aka gleff
MilesBuzz and Delta moderator
Old May 19, 2003, 5:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Sorry, richard.

I hadn't realized this topic was already posted in TravelBuzz.
Old May 19, 2003, 8:14 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
BA flies this route. I just checked BA website, and depending on your dates, you can get it for about 63 pounds RT (including taxes)
Old May 19, 2003, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
hoping to find 50usd of less on OW like on low fare carrier.

thanks for help
Old May 19, 2003, 7:02 pm

Programs: BA
Only "low fare" operation between Paris and London is EasyJet from CDG to Luton (on the other side of London from Gatwick). The Buzz service from Paris to London Stansted was given up when Ryanair took Buzz over.

Having said that, the BA fare quoted is not that far away from the US$50 benchmark.
Old May 20, 2003, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
You're not going to get a USD 50 fare. The taxes and fees come up to nearly that much.
Old May 20, 2003, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Hi!
Thanks!
I found some 35USD fares Frankfurt to Stans/London when Ryan air had some sales about a year ago.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.