Search

BA F lounge, New Delhi

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2012, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, EY Gold.
BA F lounge, New Delhi

Hi All,

I'm flying BA First Class from CDG-DEL and back next week.

I'm curious to know about the lounge situation at DEL airport.

On ba.com it just lists it as 'Third Party lounge'.

After a bit of googling I found that BA uses the Plaza Premium groups lounges, as seems the case for most airlines in DEL.

Does anyone know if Plaza Premium has separate lounges for both First and Business Class passengers? I see on their website that they offer spa facilities and the like but also that the lounges are open to all for payment upon entry. Are the spa and massage treatments all complimentary to F passengers?

Many Thanks.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 10:39 am
Suspended

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SGH-T959V Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Asking this question in one of the follwoinh forums lis likely to get better answer.
India
BA Executive Club
OneWorld Alliance.
I have used the lounge, but as a business class passenger. I did not ask about the spa.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, EY Gold.
Thanks Yaatri!

I will follow your advice.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Or checking out the BA board, you'll notice the Forum Dashboard, which you are requested to take a moment to read on the forum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ad-sticky.html

Within this, there is a lounge directory for BA, prepared by the FT members:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-database.html

And within this, here is the entry for DEL:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15127429-post14.html
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:57 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
duckied, welcome to FlyerTalk! As you've posted this more aptly in the BA forum, and we don't cross-post on FlyerTalk, I'll close this TravelBuzz thread. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.