Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2012, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jlemon

4) These three (3) airlines were all based on islands not all that far away from either MIA or SJU. All three air carriers operated BAC One-Eleven aircraft. Name these three airlines.
Originally Posted by miniliq
I'd say BahamasAir, Dominican, and Liat
Can I add Cayman Airways to this list?
Old Jul 31, 2012, 4:47 am

Programs: BA
More on the Court Line One-Eleven livery : This was designed by Peter Murdoch Associates, and the following article from the time (written about the initial three liveries) is of interest.

http://vads.ac.uk/diad/article.php?y...ticle=d.255.27

The interiors were similarly coloured to the outside. The flight attendants were also issued with colour-coordinated uniforms, one set of each pastel colour, so had to keep them at the airport because they never knew which aircraft was assigned. Of course, the questions immediately started about whether Other Garments were similarly coloured .....

The “Seatback catering” is worthy of note compared to today’s typical requirement. Don't you just love the "so the stewardess has more time to give attention to individual passengers" ! Note that this was on bottom-price holiday flights of 2-3 hours, often through the night, with separate complimentary hot beverage service, all of which was seen as an essential part of the service. The meals for both out and return flights were loaded separately at London Luton into those two compartments, the lower one for the return trip on top of a slug of dry ice to keep it cool. A locking device on the lower compartment released it during the turnaround by using a special tool the crew had – in theory ! In practice passengers on the outward trip, especially children, would attempt to overcome this, and sometimes succeeded, and then ate it; this would not be discovered until the return sector. You would think we British were still on WW2 rationing, wouldn’t you.

One further tale is of a meeting at the One-Eleven factory at Bournemouth to determine detail of the livery application. Leading one side was the old paint shop foreman, with long experience in the aircraft factory and all the volume painting techniques. On the other was designer Peter Murdoch himself, whose offices were near Carnaby Street in London right at the peak of its popularity (unlike the tourist tat of nowadays), who had turned up in a multi-colour painted Mini car, wore a long Afghan coat, and thus did a passable double for John Lennon at the time. The comments from the foreman, who had probably never even been near an art college in his life, were decidedly interesting.

Life on UK airlines, 1969 style ......

Last edited by WHBM; Jul 31, 2012 at 5:06 am
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
You da man, miniliq! It was indeed Trans-Caribbean, operated with a DC-8 nonstop to Port Au Prince.

As to some of jlemon's fine collection of questions, I'll attempt a few guesses, as well as save a few questions for others to try:

2) What airline operated BAe 146 service into Redmond, OR (RDM)?

I'm thinking PSA only because they (and not fellow 146 operator Air Cal) expanded into some of the smaller markets of the PNW, such as Redmond.

3) What airline operated BAC One-Eleven service into Redmond, OR (RDM)?

It had to be Pacific Express. I know this only because I was thinking of flying them to RDM once back in 1983.

7) Name four (4) air carriers that operated jet service into Redding, CA (RDD). And for bonus points, identify the specific jet equipment flown by each airline.

United (73S), Hughes Air West (DC-9, DC-9-30), Frontier (73S) and... uh, oh what the heck! PSA (BAE-146).

11) You have now had a nice stay in the Lake Tahoe area in the spring of 1981 but you have a meeting you must attend in Newport Beach, CA. The closest airfield with airline service to the location of your meeting is Orange County Airport (SNA). You have discovered that one airline offers nonstop service between TVL and SNA. Name the air carrier and the aircraft operated on the route.

Hmm... I think Holiday Airlines was gone by then, so how about Air California Electra?

12) It's 1984 and Wien Air Alaska has changed its name to Wien Airlines. You wish to fly on this air carrier from Fairbanks (FAI) direct to Denver (DEN) in business class with no change of plane. What type of aircraft would you travel on and where would the flight stop en route?

I believe that flight would be aboard a 727-100 with stops in ANC and SEA. I remember flying Wien from DEN to SEA in December 1982. It was aboard a single class 737-200 that was later purchased by Alaska. As for Wien's Business Class, I seem to recall that you got the same meal as in Coach but with free drinks. Further, I'm pretty sure that children under 12 were not allowed up there.

24) What airline offered "Star Jet" service on board its aircraft? Hint: this airline operated two (2) different jet aircraft types. Identify both types for extra bonus points.

I've never heard of Star Jet service, but Texas International did have a big star on its tails and upon divesting itself of its Convair 600s it operated just the DC-9-10 and DC-9-30. On the other hand, there was also TranStar, which I think operated DC-9-50s and MD-80, so let's go with them...
Well, I'm now back from a whirlwind biz trip to the big city of Houston so let's check out the usual excellent responses from Seat 2A.....

2) Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA) is correct! The BAe 146 allowed PSA to attempt to serve several smaller markets where an MD-80 would not have made economic sense. The route was SFO-RDM.

3) Correct! The service to Redmond (RDM) was a stop on a milk run route operated by Pacific Express with the BAC One-Eleven: LAX-SFO-RDD-LMT-RDM-PDX. It appears that PacEx may have been trying to recreate an old Air West type of routing....however, the service did not last very long.

7) Well, I just gave away part of the answer in the response to number 3) above! To the best of my knowledge, PSA never served Redding (RDD)....but Pacific Express did. For the specific PacEx routing with the BAC One-Eleven, see the above response in 3). And BTW, the routing for the B737-200 service operated by the original Frontier was RDD-SMF-DEN.

11) This Lake Tahoe service was actually operated by Golden West with the Dash 7. The specific routing was TVL-SNA-SAN, so San Diego was served on a onestop direct basis in addition to the South Lake Tahoe-Orange County nonstop service flown with this classic, Canadian manufactured four engine STOL turboprop.

12) Very close....and close enough to be a correct answer! However, with one minor difference: the equipment was a B727-200. Wien was apparently very proud of their stretch 727 aircraft as their timetable back then specifically referred to "727-200" service following specific flight numbers operated with the 72S. Their other services at this time were flown with B737-200s with this aircraft type featuring an all coach configuration.

24) "Star Jet" service was offered by Altair on board their DC-9-30 and F-28 Mark 4000 jets. Altair began operations on the east coast of the U.S. as a commuter air carrier flying Beechcraft 99 and Nord 262 turboprops, made the switch to jets and then ceased flying after being presented with a huge fuel bill which they could not pay all at once (such were the apparent payment terms)......and another airline bit the dust.

Last edited by jlemon; Aug 1, 2012 at 8:36 am Reason: spelling
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Let's try to chip away at some more of jlemon's latest questions:

That would be Braniff with a Boeing 320; HNL-IAH-MIA, HNL-DFW-MIA, HNL-ITO-IAH-MIA

Both PanAm and later National had a 747 nonstop LAX-MIA, but at that time I'll guess it was PanAm.

I'll try Braniff with a DC-8.

Similar to question 1 -- Braniff, B-320, MSY-IAH-ITO
1) Correct with regard to Boeing 707-320 (B3F) service operated by Braniff International (before BN introduced Dallas-Honolulu nonstop B747 service)! The westbound service operated with a B3F three (3) days a week on the following days and routings (data is taken from the BN April 14, 1969 timetable):

BN 501: MIA-DAL-HNL operated on Mondays only

BN 505: MIA-HOU-HNL operated on Thursdays only

BN 505: MIA-HOU-ITO-HNL operated on Saturdays only

Note these services were via intermediate stops at either Dallas Love or Houston Hobby as DFW and IAH were not open yet. Also note that BN could not carry local traffic MIA-DAL, MIA-HOU and ITO-HNL but could carry conditional stopover traffic on these segments.

25) Correct! Pan Am operated a daily round trip B747 nonstop flight LAX-MIA at this time. National also flew nonstop LAX-MIA at this time as well but operated DC-10s on the route (NA had previously operated a B747 on the LAX-MIA route).

26) Actually Western Airlines with a B707 (I think a -320 model) three days a week nonstop LAX-MIA. The other four days, WA flew the exact same flight with a DC-10. Here's the eastbound sched:

WA 732: Depart LAX 8:45am, arrive MIA 4:09pm - Equipment: Weds., Thurs., Sun. - B707. Mon., Tues., Fri., Sat. - DC-10.

The respective WA equipment then turned around at MIA and headed back as an evening nonstop to LAX departing Miami at 5:15pm and arriving back in Los Angeles at 7:36pm.

27) Correct! Braniff actually operated three (3) direct flights per week with B707-320 (B3F) equipment between New Orleans and Hawaii. Here are the actual westbound schedules taken from the BN April 14, 1969 timetable:

BN 501: MSY-DAL-ITO-HNL operated on Tuesdays only

BN 501: MSY-DAL-HNL operated on Thursdays and Saturdays only

Service was via Dallas Love and no local traffic was permitted MSY-DAL or ITO-HNL although conditional stopover traffic could be carried on these segments.

Last edited by jlemon; Aug 1, 2012 at 12:58 pm
Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'd say BahamasAir, Dominican, and Liat

I suspect a trick here -- I can only find B11 (all series)

Well I know KLM offered F on that route with a DC-8, either CUR-MIQ-PBM-LIS-FRA-AMS or CUR-PBM-MAD-AMS; on other days they codeshared with Surinam Airways (PY) and LM on DC-9 flights that stopped in POS and GEO, but only in Y class. So you've got me stumped on the second airline. Not sure what was unique about the service.

Having lived in South Texas for a year, I can't imagine generating any local traffic for a 60-mile trip, but for awhile an airline called Emerald Air used a Fairchild-Hiller FH227 for the 20-minute flight. Later, Muse Air, using the DC-9-50, had routes originating in TUL, DAL and HOU that fed MFE and BRO, which probably made more sense from a traffic point of view.
4) Three (3) BAC One-Eleven operators based on islands near MIA or SJU: Please see post #1434 and the response from WHBM!

6) No tricks here! And please see post #1439! In addition, the following data is taken from the February 1, 1976 edition of the Official Airline Guide (OAG) "Abbreviations and Reference Marks" page: S11: BAC 111-500

9) Hmmmm.....it appears the J-Man has screwed this question up a bit! So let's see if we can salvage it....

What I should of said was "if one wanted to fly in first class on board a DC-9 from Curacao (CUR) to Paramaribo (PBM), what airline would you choose?"

There was actually a choice of three (3) DC-9 operators offering first class on this route. The following data is taken from the July 29, 1968 timetable for ALM Dutch Antillean Airlines:

LM 947: CUR-POS-GEO-PBM operated on Mondays only

PY 949: CUR-POS-GEO-PBM operated on Tuesdays only

KL 949: CUR-POS-GEO-PBM operated on Fridays only

LM - ALM Dutch Antillean Airlines
PY - SLM Surinam Airways
KL - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

So what was unique with regard to these three different flights ostensibly operated by three different airlines? They were all actually flown with ALM DC-9 equipment.

My apologies for the confusion concerning this question!

22) The answer is TranStar, the short lived successor to Muse Air (after this latter air carrier was purchased by Southwest), flying DC-9-50 equipment on either HOU-BRO-MFE-HOU or HOU-MFE-BRO-HOU routings. The TranStar timetable at the time lists the service between McAllen and Brownsville which is a very short distance for jet service.

Last edited by jlemon; Jul 31, 2012 at 7:54 pm
Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Can I add Cayman Airways to this list?
4) Please see post #1434 and the response from WHBM!
Old Aug 1, 2012, 12:36 am

They were all actually flown with ALM DC-9 equipment.
KLM actually owned ALM. Before it was formed in 1964 these local flights were actually run by local service KLM aircraft (Convair 340s for many years) detached from Amsterdam. And, IIRC, Surinam AW at the time were just a "paper" airline, with no fleet of their own.

In addition, the following data is taken from the February 1, 1976 edition of the Official Airline Guide (OAG) "Abbreviations and Reference Marks" page: S11: BAC 111-500.
Quick roundup question. Which major One-Eleven operator had to REMOVE their airline branding from their fleet, and only operated them with the apparent fleetname of "Super One-Eleven", for many years. And why ?

Last edited by WHBM; Aug 1, 2012 at 12:45 am
Old Aug 1, 2012, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

1) This airline operated a direct, no change of plane service three (3) days a week between Miami and Honolulu. There was a different routing flown between MIA and HNL on each of the three days. Name the air carrier and the jet equipment operated. And for bonus points, also identify the three different routes flown in terms of the specific intermediate stops.

2) What airline operated BAe 146 service into Redmond, OR (RDM)?

3) What airline operated BAC One-Eleven service into Redmond, OR (RDM)?

4) These three (3) airlines were all based on islands not all that far away from either MIA or SJU. All three air carriers operated BAC One-Eleven aircraft. Name these three airlines.

5) Five (5) different airlines based in Central America operated the BAC One-Eleven. Name all five air carriers.

6) What was the Official Airline Guide (OAG) aircraft code for the BAC One-Eleven series 500?

7) Name four (4) air carriers that operated jet service into Redding, CA (RDD). And for bonus points, identify the specific jet equipment flown by each airline

8) Name six (6) airlines that operated jet aircraft into Arcata/Eureka, CA (ACV). And for bonus points, identify the specific jet equipment operated by each air carrier.

9) It's 1968 and you wish to fly first class on board a DC-9 from Curacao, Netherlands Antilles (CUR) to Paramaribo, Suriname (PBM) on the coast of northeast South America. You have your choice of two airlines; however, they operate their respective flights on different days of the week. Identify both air carriers and the aircraft type operated. Also, what was unique about these respective services?

10) It's the spring of 1981 and you wish to fly the short hop from Reno, NV (RNO) to South Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL). What airline and what type of aircraft would you fly on?

11) You have now had a nice stay in the Lake Tahoe area in the spring of 1981 but you have a meeting you must attend in Newport Beach, CA. The closest airfield with airline service to the location of your meeting is Orange County Airport (SNA). You have discovered that one airline offers nonstop service between TVL and SNA. Name the air carrier and the aircraft operated on the route.

12) It's 1984 and Wien Air Alaska has changed its name to Wien Airlines. You wish to fly on this air carrier from Fairbanks (FAI) direct to Denver (DEN) in business class with no change of plane. What type of aircraft would you travel on and where would the flight stop en route?

13) It's the late summer of 1986 and you wish to fly in a jet nonstop from Midland/Odessa, TX (MAF) to Albuquerque (ABQ). Name the airline and the equipment flown.

14) What airline operated nonstop jet service between Stockton, CA (SCK) and Reno, NV (RNO)? Also identify the aircraft type.

15) In the spring of 1962, Trans-Canada Airlines (TCA) operated Vickers Vanguard turboprop service featuring first class and coach on nonstop routes from Toronto (YYZ) to three (3) U.S. cities. Name all three U.S. destinations.

16) What airline operated B727 Combi service into Inuvik, NWT, Canada (YEV)? (BTW, YEV is located above the Arctic Circle
)

17) What airline operated Fokker 100 service into Inuvik, NWT, Canada (YEV)?

18) During the winter of 1980, this airline operated B747 flights between Boston (BOS) and four (4) different cities in western Europe. Identify the airline and the four European cities served.

19) Back in the summer of 1963, this airline operated a "Businessmen's Special" flight nonstop between Chicago (ORD) and Houston (HOU). The first class cabin also featured "Silver Service" with complimentary cigars in addition to the finest wines and spirits. Name the airline and the equipment flown. This air carrier also had a special name for their jet aircraft. So, for special bonus points, what was this name?

20) What airline operated Airbus A300 service nonstop between Los Angeles (LAX) and New Orleans (MSY)?

21) What airline operated Airbus A300 service nonstop between New York (JFK) and Ponce, PR (PSE)?

22) What airline operated Douglas DC-9-50 service twice a day nonstop between McAllen, TX (MFE) and Brownsville, TX (BRO)?

23) What airline operated "Silver Dart" service on a transcontinental route in the North America? Also identify the aircraft type and the cities served.

24) What airline offered "Star Jet" service on board its aircraft? Hint: this airline operated two (2) different jet aircraft types. Identify both types for extra bonus points.

25) It's the fall of 1979 and you wish to fly nonstop from Los Angeles (LAX) to Miami (MIA) in first class on board a B747. What airline would you choose?

26) You've completed your business in Miami in the fall of 1979 and it's now time to return to Los Angeles. The 747 flight you traveled on LAX-MIA was just fine but you would like to try another airline in first class for your journey back to Los Angeles. You discover that every nonstop flight back to LAX is operated exclusively with wide body jet equipment by all of the airlines serving this route except one. This flight only operated three (3) days a week as the air carrier flew a wide body jetliner on the same flight on the other four days. Identify the airline and aircraft type.

27) This airline operated direct, no change of plane service once a week between New Orleans (MSY) and Hilo, Hawaii (ITO). Name the airline and the type of jet aircraft flown. And for bonus points, identify the one (1) intermediate stop between MSY and ITO.
[/I]

The above questions in bold have yet to be answered. I'll leave them out there until this Friday evening.....

Last edited by jlemon; Aug 2, 2012 at 1:18 pm
Old Aug 1, 2012, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WHBM
KLM actually owned ALM. Before it was formed in 1964 these local flights were actually run by local service KLM aircraft (Convair 340s for many years) detached from Amsterdam. And, IIRC, Surinam AW at the time were just a "paper" airline, with no fleet of their own.

Quick roundup question. Which major One-Eleven operator had to REMOVE their airline branding from their fleet, and only operated them with the apparent fleetname of "Super One-Eleven", for many years. And why ?
I thought that KLM had a rather large hand concerning ALM as their respective aircraft paint schemes were very similar back in those days.....

With regard to the fleetname "Super One-Eleven", did this have something to do with the acquisition of BEA by BA? Perhaps pertaining to BEA's former IGS (internal German service) operations that continued to be flown with former BEA stretched BAC One-Eleven series 500 aircraft after the acquisition of this airline by British Airways?
Old Aug 2, 2012, 2:05 am

Programs: Enough to travel better
[I]

20) What airline operated Airbus A300 service nonstop between Los Angeles (LAX) and New Orleans (MSY)?

21) What airline operated Airbus A300 service nonstop between New York (JFK) and Ponce, PR (PSE)?

23) What airline operated "Silver Dart" service on a transcontinental route in the North America? Also identify the aircraft type and the cities served.

The above questions in bold have yet to be answered. I'll leave them out there until this Friday evening.....
I just came back from the Silk Road Route so I will post that later. In the meantime, I will attempt to answer, although speculating/guessing at these:

20) Eastern Airlines or Pan Am (former NA route)

21) Eastern Airlines but not sure, because EA flew the route from 1990 to 1991. Carnival Airlines, which operated A300s in their system until new Pan Am bought them in 1997. I'll go with Carnival Airlines.

23) Not sure about "Silver Dart" transcontinental service you're referring to. Bonanza Air Lines was the carrier that made Silver Dart service famous by operating Rolls Royce turboprop powered Fairchild F-27s. A main route of theirs was the LAX-LAS route. Bonanza, however, operated a fleet of F-27s throughout their system to airports such as Riverside, CA, Apple Valley, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, Phoenix, AZ and many other cities.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tonywestsider
I just came back from the Silk Road Route so I will post that later. In the meantime, I will attempt to answer, although speculating/guessing at these:

20) Eastern Airlines or Pan Am (former NA route)

21) Eastern Airlines but not sure, because EA flew the route from 1990 to 1991. Carnival Airlines, which operated A300s in their system until new Pan Am bought them in 1997. I'll go with Carnival Airlines.

23) Not sure about "Silver Dart" transcontinental service you're referring to. Bonanza Air Lines was the carrier that made Silver Dart service famous by operating Rolls Royce turboprop powered Fairchild F-27s. A main route of theirs was the LAX-LAS route. Bonanza, however, operated a fleet of F-27s throughout their system to airports such as Riverside, CA, Apple Valley, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, Phoenix, AZ and many other cities.
Hey Tony! Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about your Silk Road adventure!

20) Actually Northeastern Airlines. Routing was LAX-MSY-MIA with an Airbus A300 roundtrip flight.

21) Carnival Airlines with roundtrip JFK-PSE Airbus A300 service is correct! However, not all of these flights were nonstop as some made a stop in Aguadilla, PR (BQN). My mistake!

23) Actually I was thinking about Trans-Canada Air Lines (TCA) with a DC-8. Routing was YUL-YYZ-YVR with a daily roundtrip featuring "Silver Dart" service. TCA was the predecessor of Air Canada, of course.

It was also possible to fly transcontinental on board a TCA Vickers Vanguard turboprop back then as well, although there were a number of intermediate stops en route between eastern and western Canada. Westbound, there was one flight a day operated by TCA with the Vanguard with a routing of YUL-YOW-YYZ-YWG-YQR-YYC-YVR. This flight departed Montreal at 12:15am and arrived in Vancouver at 8:10am. Eastbound, there was a choice of a morning or evening departure from YVR on board a Vanguard. The routing of the morning departure was YVR-YEG-YWG-YYZ-YOW-YUL. This flight departed Vancouver at 10:45am and arrived in Montreal at 12:30am. The evening flight had a routing of YVR-YYC-YQR-YWG-YYZ-YUL. This flight departed Vancouver at 9:15pm and arrived in Montreal at 9:40am. All of these Vanguard flights featured first class as well as coach.

Last edited by jlemon; Aug 2, 2012 at 6:27 pm Reason: Additional route info
Old Aug 2, 2012, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Hey Tony! Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about your Silk Road adventure!
I'll second that! Hope you had a great time, Tony!

And here's wishing you an equally fine trip up to Fairbanks, jlemon. I wish I could meet up with you on one of the days that you'll be in town but my work is 120 miles down the road and my attempt at switching days off with a fellow driver was unable to be accommodated.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 11:33 pm

Programs: Enough to travel better
jlemon Thanks for the welcome back and the interesting history of some of A300 flights in North America and the Caribbean. I also really appreciate the history of the Vickers Vangaurd in TCA service, which is the one Vickers turboprop that I never had the opportunity to ride in.

Seat 2A Thanks for the welcome back as well. I will try to post the journey on Friday before or after the next set of questions come up, once I get a bearing of which time zone I'm in.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'll second that! Hope you had a great time, Tony!

And here's wishing you an equally fine trip up to Fairbanks, jlemon. I wish I could meet up with you on one of the days that you'll be in town but my work is 120 miles down the road and my attempt at switching days off with a fellow driver was unable to be accommodated.
Thanks Seat 2A! I'm looking forward to my LFT-IAH-DEN-FAI journey tomorrow in the front cabin on the mainline UA 738 & 739 flights. The route of flight nonstop from DEN to FAI looks especially interesting.....

One of these days, I think we all need to get together for an oldtimer's "mini-do". Hey, maybe WHBM can be our host for a congregation of one and all in a splendid pub in jolly olde England!

And if anyone just happens to be in the vicinity of the United Club (West) at DEN tomorrow between just after 5:30pm to just before 7:00pm, let me know and I'll buy you a beer!
Old Aug 3, 2012, 4:38 pm

One of these days, I think we all need to get together for an oldtimer's "mini-do". Hey, maybe WHBM can be our host for a congregation of one and all in a splendid pub in jolly olde England!
Just seen this, a bit busy over here ! Well of course, and I can recommend an infinite variety of pubs for us, not in tourist-and-commerce laden London, but better out in the little villages of, say, Cambridgeshire. And just round the corner from some particularly good ones there is Duxford. And at Duxford we can see a real Concorde, VC-10, Viscount, One-Eleven, Trident, Bristol Britannia, Comet, and so many more of the types we have discussed here !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.